• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Smokey, it seems like you know a lot about 2K this year... Did they fix the Jordan Rec Center / Park / Improve on it??

They introduced match making. And added Pro-Am.

As for if it's fixed. They say they fix online every year. It usually takes 2 weeks for everthing to be working properly. That probably won't change this year.

But i have plans for our Pro Am team to be da best or near the top!

They introduced match making. And added Pro-Am.

As for if it's fixed. They say they fix online every year. It usually takes 2 weeks for everthing to be working properly. That probably won't change this year.

But i have plans for our Pro Am team to be da best or near the top!

Yeah but you are never going to play with us and are just going to go back to playing a bunch of scrubs in quick matches

DJ Bowser

Have we reached any sort of consensus on manual catching?

It seems pretty balanced on All-Madden, but I haven't played many games with people and none of them were just chucking it up to aggressive catch.

Striker

Completely super simmed a Packers-Bears CCM game, and these are the results:

GB : 65 passes attempted, 45 runs attempted
CHI : 43 passes attempted, 45 runs attempted

This was with 10 minute quarters.

They didn't fix dick.
I tried a season sim with 14 min quarters, All Madden, some sliders changed, and they came out like...

Four QB's with 4,000+ yards
Three QB's over 30 TD's (Tammy, Fatford, Tolzien... wait a minute)
Andy Dalton lead league in pass attempts: 652 (40 att a game)
Five runners over 300 attempts, and over 1,400 rush yards
Four WR's over 90+ receptions, Calvin with 13 TD's (the most)

Leaders in sacks: Kerrigan (20), Mack (18), Houston (17.5), Watt (15) and Ansah/Wake (14.5)

Only issue I think is interceptions are higher than average.

I tried a season sim with 14 min quarters, All Madden, some sliders changed, and they came out like...

Four QB's with 4,000+ yards
Three QB's over 30 TD's (Tammy, Fatford, Tolzien... wait a minute)
Andy Dalton lead league in pass attempts: 652 (40 att a game)
Five runners over 300 attempts, and over 1,400 rush yards
Four WR's over 90+ receptions, Calvin with 13 TD's (the most)

Leaders in sacks: Kerrigan (20), Mack (18), Houston (17.5), Watt (15) and Ansah/Wake (14.5)

Only issue I think is interceptions are higher than average.

He's talking super sim (within an individual game)

Smokey

You always go back to that time slot and I will continue to tell you we played plenty before that but you were too busy playing your call of duty trash Or some other bullshit you call a game

Get off my 2k nuts breh

If i want to bless you with my talents ill choose when to do it

get gud and i wont leave. I had like a 70% win pct in The Park but always caught a L in Rec.

No thnx
Then get fucked and stay in the park. I have no interest teaming up with a selfish bitch like yourself who only cares to stay around when things are going well and you're "getting fed"

Striker

He's talking super sim (within an individual game)
Oh ok, yeah with 14 mins it gives outrageous results from super-sim. Lots of attempts and yards, but points aren't too crazy. Looks more like a CFB score actually.

With 7 mins, I super simmed a CHI-GB game, 7 mins, it was a blowout so it's a little difficult to judge. Rodgers had 43 attempts but Lacy had just 19 carries. Cutler 28 attempts, Turbin had 11 carries. GB dominated TOP by 2:1.

Guys chiiiiiiiiillllll

Today we move to dota on reborn (rip vanila client) and we get new iPhones/Apple TV

It's gonna be a great day I can feels it!

Smokey

getting worked up over 2k

All i said was get gud Greg

Soft ass C PhLLnix the one who started yelling

150 for Apple TV. Who the shit is going to pay for that when chromecast and fire stick are less than 40? Apple fanboys are so dumb.

Tons of people i work with (corporate america). One guy came in on his vac day to show off his apple watch for the sole purpose of showing it off to another guy who ordered it later than him

These guys are literally treating it as a mid day holiday

Scust

eznark

Banned
150 for Apple TV. Who the shit is going to pay for that when chromecast and fire stick are less than 40? Apple fanboys are so dumb.

Do you also buy the cheapest toilet paper? Is that why you are always so unbearable?

How are you making a decision on just the price point??

2012-06-19-surface-tension.jpg

Top Bottom