• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Again. No one is to sign any free agents. The CPU did a decent number on the teams that wernt signed in. FMT is in the process of fixing those on his own.

Other than that, you're free to go.

Can my games not be streamed by anyone till like week 6 or so

I haven't played madden since 2012(and I was terrible then too) it's going to be so embarrassing :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
League started? Can you play tomorrow Cola? Need to get some practice in and figure out the Steeler roster.

What's the deal on FA?

Also I am willing to trade Martavis Bryant if anyone is lookinf for a speedster WR. Haven't looked at his stats but I am interested in OL and DL

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
League started? Can you play tomorrow Cola? Need to get some practice in and figure out the Steeler roster.

What's the deal on FA?

Also I am willing to trade Martavis Bryant if anyone is lookinf for a speedster WR. Haven't looked at his stats but I am interested in OL and DL

You're still playing AT

I will be around after 5:30 CT and will need somebody to practice against before I do a real game

They made the Cardinals roster more shitty

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You're still playing AT

:-0

AT:

tumblr_inline_ndpiyhN7Gh1sx604x.jpg

Anyone interested in a game right now? Have some downtime.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW had a blast in the UAE. Went to Abu Dhabi and Dubai with fellow Madden GAFfer Miguel, it was awesome. I will definitely be visiting that area again. The only drag was the flight, I am not sure how Rors puts up with that when he goes on his missions.

BTW had a blast in the UAE. Went to Abu Dhabi and Dubai with fellow Madden GAFfer Miguel, it was awesome. I will definitely be visiting that area again. The only drag was the flight, I am not sure how Rors puts up with that when he goes on his missions.

i saw some of the pics on facebook. looked really nice

Colasante

What's the deal on FA?

Yeah, I can play tomorrow. Maybe in between the 4 o'clock and Sunday Night Football, or after SNF?

If you don't beat me by 3 TD's then I'm going to take that as a moral victory!

wanna rumble tonight?

yes sir, you name the time and ill be there

also, for the new page:

DO NOT SIGN ANY FA'S UNLESS YOU HAVE A TEAM WHERE THE CPU CUT SOMEONE FROM YOUR TEAM

ONCE WE GET EVERYONE SIGNED IN WE CAN START THE FA DRAFT

Pick #1. Titans
Pick #2. Jags
Pick #3. Raiders
Pick #4. Bucs
Pick # 5 : texans
Pick # 6 : rams
Pick # 7 : chargers
Pick # 8 : lions
Pick # 9 : 49ers
Pick # 10 : dolphins
Pick # 11 cowboys
Pick # 12 : bears
Pick # 13: eagles
Pick # 14 : packers
Pick # 15 : bills
Pick # 16 : cards
Pick # 17 : redskins
Pick # 18 : chiefs
Pick # 19 : falcons
Pick # 20 : ravens
Pick # 21: saints
Pick # 22 : steelers
Pick # 23 : seahawks
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

starting the FA draft now. ill turn on the pistolpete signal!

Top Bottom