• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Can't cut guys from the depth chart screen.

god i hate this game so much

but under the roster screen, you can choose by position where you can then cut them... so it's kind of the samething!

the annoying thing is when you cut someone it takes you to their player card, then when they're done being cut it takes you back to all players rather than the position you were looking at!

also, here is our new league website:

http://daddyleagues.com/neogaf

for the new page. i'm not going to be posting matchups or players of the week in the thread, only that the league advanced. you can check the league website to get matchup info

also, and i can't stress this enough:

SIGN INTO THE LEAGUE AND CUT YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 ASAP. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ITCHY TRIGGER FINGER TOMORROW NIGHT AND I CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!

just do it! took me like 5 mins!

but under the roster screen, you can choose by position where you can then cut them... so it's kind of the samething!

the annoying thing is when you cut someone it takes you to their player card, then when they're done being cut it takes you back to all players rather than the position you were looking at

What is more annoying to me, unless I missed it, is that it doesn't tell you the penalty for cutting them until after you cut them. In previous years it would ask you to confirm the penalty hit.

What is more annoying to me, unless I missed it, is that it doesn't tell you the penalty for cutting them until after you cut them. In previous years it would ask you to confirm the penalty hit.

yeah you just have to look on the main roster page now (tells you cap savings and penalty right next to each other)

but yes it is annoying either way

BigAT

also, and i can't stress this enough:

SIGN INTO THE LEAGUE AND CUT YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 ASAP. I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ITCHY TRIGGER FINGER TOMORROW NIGHT AND I CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!

just do it! took me like 5 mins!

Reminder that Wellie and I won't be in by then...

LJ11

Question, am I supposed to be coach Fisher? I know in previous years we created our own coach. Maybe I missed something.

Question, am I supposed to be coach Fisher? I know in previous years we created our own coach. Maybe I missed something.

I don't think it matters. I kept my coach and when I checked his perks, he had none. I think no matter what, you start out with nothing.

Still at work but I'll fire up my PS4 as soon as I get home.

Also LJ, I might have to go in to the office this weekend a bunch (gotta submit to Apple on Tuesday) so the best time for me to play this weekend is probably gonna be in the morning/early afternoon. Let me know what your schedule is like and I'll make it work.

SickBoy

Should be 53 in NO. Is there somewhere that easily shows you your player count?

Looking at the team, don't have very high hopes this year.

I want to play a game tonight but I probably only have room for one. Drizzler we should do our game in the drafted league later on if you're around

I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. I am going to drink an entire fucking bottle of wine

Smokey

Damn

I got a Football Outsiders Latavius Murray card in a promo pack I just opened. Available for only 24 hrs and he's worth 145k

edit: actually about an avg of 180k on the AH now

e2: and unlocked another wth lol

JABEE

Down to 52.

You can use the Team Needs page to get a quick count of your tea. Just add up the number for each position.

Just noticed a few players have been signed. Looks like the CPU might have signed one of them cause the Cowboys signed a player and it doesn't show that they have joined yet.

since i dont feel like deal with people bitching about nobodies that will never play meaningful snaps being cut, we're going to have to do it the hard way and start at pre-season week 1!

league is up:

League name: Neogaffe
password: Jgar

sign in and cut your team down to 53 players immediately!

DO NOT SIGN *ANY* FA'S AT THIS TIME. NOT EVEN BELOW A 70. JUST GET SIGNED IN, GET YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 SO WE CAN GET TO WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON. THEN WE CAN START WITH FA SHIT.

Top Bottom