• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Phee I can play tonight after the vance if you want

Depends on when it advances, I'll be around a little bit before 8 CT. If we've already advanced I'll play you, but with the NHL in-house that's going to happen tonight, I can't promise anything!

Will definitely be around tomorrow

Depends on when it advances, I'll be around a little bit before 8 CT. If we've already advanced I'll play you, but with the NHL in-house that's going to happen tonight, I can't promise anything!

Alright, tomorrow works great for me if we can't go tonight, only have one class at noon.

Somnia

Hey Luke, amazing job with The Taken King so far. I haven't put a ton of time in yet, but so far what I've seen is fantastic. Also been watching ProfessorBroman streaming all morning, looks great!

If this is the future of Destiny then I'm back on board completely my friend. Can't wait to see the raid.

I really wanted to get the expansion, but then I realized I have to buy the other dlc too. What a bummer.

Taken King doens't come with all the expansions?

They should have made Taken King discounted for all early Destiny owners and had Taken King simply include all DLC for new players who want to jump in now, considering how rocky the first year of Destiny was.

McNei1y

So aside from Pro Styles for NHL, do we level up anything with our EASHL players? Just curious.

Also, I'll be home around 5-6ish to play some hockey. Rinse, I also play you when the week advances.

Ferny

Hey Luke, amazing job with The Taken King so far. I haven't put a ton of time in yet, but so far what I've seen is fantastic. Also been watching ProfessorBroman streaming all morning, looks great!

If this is the future of Destiny then I'm back on board completely my friend. Can't wait to see the raid.
Kiss ass

TheCrow

So aside from Pro Styles for NHL, do we level up anything with our EASHL players? Just curious.

Also, I'll be home around 5-6ish to play some hockey. Rinse, I also play you when the week advances.

Just badges but I don't know what they actually do.

Now you just get a badge to show what level you're at, no more grinding out to get boosts for your guy. This system is way the hell better

TLBB it looks like we'll advance on time, I can go a little bit after 7:30 CT but if you'd rather do tomorrow I can do that too. But if we do tonight hoping we can finish quickly so I can play the in house games

So tonight we should have
Me
Ez
Crow
Nightz
Drizz
McNeily
Crimson
Zep
Fmt?!
Jabee?!
Sanjuro???!!
We may have some mlb league guys (bigjonsson)

Now you just get a badge to show what level you're at, no more grinding out to get boosts for your guy. This system is way the hell better

TLBB it looks like we'll advance on time, I can go a little bit after 7:30 CT but if you'd rather do tomorrow I can do that too. But if we do tonight hoping we can finish quickly so I can play the in house games

Me
Ez
Crow
Nightz
Drizz
McNeily
Crimson
Zep
Fmt?!
Jabee?!
Sanjuro???!!

8:30 est works fine for me, I'll be on

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pick #1. Titans - Carl Nicks (LG)
Pick #2. Jags - Jermichael Finley (TE)
Pick #3. Raiders - Geno Hayes (LB)
Pick #4. Bucs - Dawan Landry
Pick # 5 : texans - Mike Williams (WR)
Pick # 6 : rams - Brian De La Puente (C)
Pick # 7 : chargers - Bernard Pollard (SS)
Pick # 8 : lions - Chris Meyers (C)
Pick # 9 : 49ers - Alfonzo Dennard (CB)
Pick # 10 : dolphins - Chris Cook (CB)
Pick # 11 cowboys - Tim Tebow (QB)
Pick # 12 : bears - Anthony Collins (LT)
Pick # 13: eagles - Chris Houston (CB)
Pick # 14 : packers - Orson Charles (TE)
Pick # 15 : bills - Jake Long (LT)
Pick # 16 : cards - Antoine Cason (CB)
Pick # 17 : redskins - Jeremy Miles (SS)
Pick # 18 : chiefs - Roberto Garza (C)
Pick # 19 : falcons - Samsom Satele (C)
Pick # 20 : ravens - Zeke Motta (SS)
Pick # 21: saints - Josh Morgan (WR)
Pick # 22 : steelers - Darnell Docket (RE)
Pick # 23 : seahawks - Chris Spencer (C)
Pick # 24 : panthers
Pick # 25 : colts
Pick # 26 : bengals
Pick # 27 : giants
Pick # 28 : jets
Pick # 29 : browns
Pick # 30 : patriots
Pick # 31 : vikings
Pick # 32 : broncos

Smokey

Me
Ez
Crow
Nightz
Drizz
McNeily
Crimson
Zep
Fmt?!
Jabee?!
Sanjuro???!!

I'm in

Me
Ez
Crow
Nightz
Drizz
McNeily
Crimson
Zep
Fmt?!
Jabee?!
Sanjuro???!!

No room for me then :(

I WAS thinking about picking it up today!

It sure is. I'm sticking with either enforcer or defensive defense men. Who cares about passing or shooting. It's about the big hits and winning fights.

Heh, this reminds me of my siblings attitude when playing Mario Strikers. They didn't care about getting goals they just wanted to hit the other characters. Every game was just a competition to see if they could break their previous record for hits. I bet they'd like Hockey.

eznark

Banned
cboat is just another PR puppet now

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Pheenix did you stop playing OOTP or are you just ignoring my PM?

Pheenix did you stop playing OOTP or are you just ignoring my PM?

I saw your PM late once and I keep forgetting to get back to you, sorry (I am literally doing this with a bunch of my own emails and contacts right now...)

Anyways I'm not interested, have my own up and coming catcher.

Yay, I have finally paid off a bill where I apparently ignored my past 2 statements...

Just finished another 3 hour marathon with NHL. Game is great.

Drop in games?

I was in one earlier where we had a 2-1 lead for a lot, they went up 3-2 with a minute remaining, and then I had a chance at a 1 on 1 with the goalie with 5 seconds left and of course I was wide left :(

I saw your PM late once and I keep forgetting to get back to you, sorry (I am literally doing this with a bunch of my own emails and contacts right now...)

Anyways I'm not interested, have my own up and coming catcher.

Yay, I have finally paid off a bill where I apparently ignored my past 2 statements...

Well poop. Okay.

Nightz

Drop in games?

I was in one earlier where we had a 2-1 lead for a lot, they went up 3-2 with a minute remaining, and then I had a chance at a 1 on 1 with the goalie with 5 seconds left and of course I was wide left :(

Yeah, just doing drop in games. I have reason to believe that everyone playing during the day is a stoner.

Ferny

I tried the trial on xbox for NHL and....I LIKE IT

I had many penalties, but it was fun.

I shall be getting it for the ps4 gentlemen. It will have to wait till next week tho.

I tried the trial on xbox for NHL and....I LIKE IT

I had many penalties, but it was fun.

I shall be getting it for the ps4 gentlemen. It will have to wait till next week tho.

Yessssssssssssssss!

Also, for people who aren't in yet, club name is "Chain Frosts" and abbreviation is "GAF". I can't or haven't figured out how to send invites to people, I'll make as many people as possible GMs so if I'm not around somebody else can accept the club join request.

lol damn Nightz I see you with that level 6 badge

Nightz

The level doesn't really do anything. So each class has "achievements" that grant you experience (games played, goals/assists scored, hits, etc.), and the experience levels you up. So your level is just an achievement tracker in essence. I did read that once you hit level 50, you can prestige like in COD, so I guess that will be Smokey's hook.

Top Bottom