• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Splat

you should've seen the game. splat continually ran blitzes with literally no help over the top.... over and over again. he even ended up getting some picks off car but if you roll the dice that many times you're going to get burned a lot.

AJ green had a lot of yards too for similar reasons!

What are you talking about? I couldn't stop the run and ran some blitzes to no effect, but they were nearly all with cover 3 deep shells that Cooper basically said "fuck you" to. He caught tons of stuff and held on after hits, where AJ dropped a number of balls he had for a second.

Nightz, I can maybe play late tonight, what's your cutoff time to start?

Mrbob

From what I'm reading it seems like Destiny doesn't suck now so I'll probably buy The Taken King to give it a look.

Luke you done good work.

What are you talking about? I couldn't stop the run and ran some blitzes to no effect, but they were nearly all with cover 3 deep shells that Cooper basically said "fuck you" to. He caught tons of stuff and held on after hits, where AJ dropped a number of balls he had for a second.

Nightz, I can maybe play late tonight, what's your cutoff time to start?

cover 3 isn't always the answer. and i saw one 70-ish yard TD where you brought the house with no help over the top at all. and that's just what i saw! i didn't watch the whole thing though

Splat

cover 3 isn't always the answer. and i saw one 70-ish yard TD where you brought the house with no help over the top at all. and that's just what i saw! i didn't watch the whole thing though

I think I ran a safety blitz once and wasn't burned on it. One long TD was due to my trying to press cooper assuming that his stats can't be THAT good as a rookie, but they are :(

DCX

DCX
The Taken King is amazing, truly has redeemed anything in the past!

Except for sealing up the loot cave lol

Wellie, when can you play brother?

DCX

brentech

Just won a hard support Tusk game where our spectre called gg 5 minutes in because he was laning against huskar. He literally sat in base for about 5-10 minutes total as the 4 of us (shitty make up, but still) got small pick offs.

They had techies so it did feel like full blown aids, but he really only got something that the start. ended the game at lvl 11.

Smokey

GG, Smokes!

You win the game if you threw it a second or two earlier. That guy was so open for a while.

good game god damnit

I win if Mallet doesn't throw 5 picks. Two were my fault: The deep pass and the PA fail on the back foot. The others were him sailing passes all over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
These were my two test levels with the starting toolsets in Super Mario Maker if anyone is interested.

7E06-0000-003A-E797
0441-0000-003D-CEF8

eznark

Banned
These were my two test levels with the starting toolsets in Super Mario Maker if anyone is interested.

7E06-0000-003A-E797
0441-0000-003D-CEF8

First level is cool. Died a bunch on that last jump when I was Kirby. Do the suits change the physics?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont think so. I think what happens is that the animations and/or expectations of how that character should control makes things weird. When i was testing that part after i added the kirby suit i immediately fucked up.

Top Bottom