• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

just give me a time frame on when you can play
Around midnight EST tonight as I'm helping my GF's family move.

If that doesn't work, tomorrow I'll be around early (during working folk's work hours) and home sometime around 10 EST. Same thing the night after.

I just want to trade away all my players and rebuild through the draft when i secure that #1 overall pick

will trade almost anyone for more picks. Hit me up!

yolo.gif

BigAT

GG Cola. Steelers are much better on paper than I would have expected coming into the season. Some really good playmakers on O and a very stout defense.

That wind was a nightmare at times. Did they make kicking much more difficult now? It was like 11 MPH, which is certainly high but not high enough to cause the absurd stuff that was going on.

Colasante

GG AT. That wasn't really fun at all. I don't know if it was the game or my connection, but it felt slow as hell. Kicking was a nightmare. Way too many flags too. Oh well.

BigAT

GG AT. That wasn't really fun at all. I don't know if it was the game or my connection, but it felt slow as hell. Kicking was a nightmare. Way too many flags too. Oh well.

I had a couple of bad lag bursts, but it was relatively solid overall. Had a real bad one on my first INT (wish I could blame it for the second one, but that was just awful by me).

The kicking meter is fucking brutal. I'm fine with everything so far but if we wanted to tune that to be easier, I would not object...

Colasante

I had a couple of bad lag bursts, but it was relatively solid overall. Had a real bad one on my first INT (wish I could blame it for the second one, but that was just awful by me).

I felt like I was playing in molasses the entire time. Playing with Blount probably didn't help. As soon as I handed the ball off Shazier was usually in the backfield.

The kicking meter is fucking brutal. I'm fine with everything so far but if we wanted to tune that to be easier, I would not object...

I agree. Combine the necessary quick twitch for kicking with suspect internet connection and it's a nightmare.

BigAT

My general strategy for kicking has been to start the meter and then pray. My influence feels minimal.

DJ Bowser

My general strategy for kicking has been to start the meter and then pray. My influence feels minimal.
I don't even watch the meter. I just hold it back for a half second and flick forward... My kicking is very bad.

Wellie punted against me and got the ball out at the 1. I was sad.

McNei1y

Rinse, I can play whenever tonight starting now. I'm going to hop on NHL in a few and do a drop in game. Let me know whenever you're free.

9 REC, 242 YDS, 2 TDS
Amari Cooper WR

What

you should've seen the game. splat continually ran blitzes with literally no help over the top.... over and over again. he even ended up getting some picks off car but if you roll the dice that many times you're going to get burned a lot.

AJ green had a lot of yards too for similar reasons!

Smokey

$90 to play a year long Beta, I'm done with Bungie.

well...when you put it like that...

damn lol

I tried the trial on xbox for NHL and....I LIKE IT

I had many penalties, but it was fun.

I shall be getting it for the ps4 gentlemen. It will have to wait till next week tho.

i tried it on x1...actually didn't care for it all that much...but it was $47 from GCU and you get a $10 reward cert so fukit

I'm going to be playing TLBB at 7:30 CT, but after that I'll be in hockey all damn night.

I think some people are already playing but I wanted to see who would be around at what time for an in house at say, 8:30ish CT?

We should have enough for a 5 on 5, or dare I say, a 6 on 6!

I just want to trade away all my players and rebuild through the draft when i secure that #1 overall pick

will trade almost anyone for more picks. Hit me up!

yolo.gif

How good are your right guard/right tackle?

When I was playing LJ I was faced with a 55 yard FG when the game was still kind of close. I took the penalty and punted because I knew I wouldn't hit the FG. Anything over 40 yards seems impossible because of the meter speed.

@eznark I *should* be getting out of work at a normal hour tonight. If not I'm pretty sure tomorrow I will be. I'll let you know when I'm taking off to see if you'll be available to play.

Top Bottom