• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

that was fun times! i just realized in that last mission that my issue with clearing gaps and jumping is that i've been treating jet packing kind of like a double jump where i would try to get to the apex of my first jump and then boost... which obviously doesn't work!

that one level we played before (graphically) looked pretty awesome!

DCX

DCX
how do you know what order you're supposed to play destiny in? just the required level number?
There is probably a guide to which levels are in what order. The obvious progression would be by level.

Sometimes strikes and story missions may be the same level which could add to the confusion if you aren't well versed in the world of Destiny.

You missed out on loot cave fun!

#yearonelove

DCX

The Lost Big Boss I'm around now.

sorry, I'm in my computer club right now, I'll be back in my dorm around 5ish est

There is probably a guide to which levels are in what order. The obvious progression would be by level.

Sometimes strikes and story missions may be the same level which could add to the confusion if you aren't well versed in the world of Destiny.

You missed out on loot cave fun!

#yearonelove

DCX

Loot cave farming?

tumblr_n2fnh83gGR1qksk74o1_500.gif

Lmao the mayor of Irving actually said this shit about the kid who brought the clock to school

http://politicalo.com/irving-mayor-...electronics-to-muslim-kids-its-too-dangerous/

You want me to apologize to a Muslim kid who was learning electronics in an American school? You really want me to do that in spite of everything that’s going on? Seriously?

You actually need a reason? Look at what’s going on in the world, in the Middle East, ISIS? And those who are like that child are responsible for the war and killing of American troops. And now you want me to apologize for teaching him how to do it? You’ve gotta be kidding me!

And don’t you dare tell me that not all Muslims are terrorists, we’ve already educated more than half of them, for Christ sake! We’re actually teaching them how to kill us and our own people. Does that sound right? No, it doesn’t! And you want me to apologize for him being arrested? What if he really was building a bomb and it just failed to go off? Did you think about that?”

They come here, pretend to be our friends, and then go back there and teach others what they’ve learned with us, so that they can become more effective in eradicating us. No way am I apologizing to the little runt. In fact, I think he’s the one who should apologize to his teachers and classmates for scaring them half to death. The bright side in all of this is the fact that we now have his fingerprints and we’ll know if he lives up to his kind’s reputation when he grows up. As for us, we should stop teaching electronics to Muslim kids in America altogether. That’s the best shot we’ve got at protecting ourselves,” the Irving, TX mayor concluded

brentech

"Just to be clear, it's about the device he built scaring people, not his ethnicity." - said no Texan trying to save face.
Mfer just doubled down.

"You want me to apologize to a Muslim kid who was learning electronics in an American school? You really want me to do that in spite of everything that’s going on? Seriously?

You actually need a reason? Look at what’s going on in the world, in the Middle East, ISIS? And those who are like that child are responsible for the war and killing of American troops. And now you want me to apologize for teaching him how to do it? You’ve gotta be kidding me!

And don’t you dare tell me that not all Muslims are terrorists, we’ve already educated more than half of them, for Christ sake! We’re actually teaching them how to kill us and our own people. Does that sound right? No, it doesn’t! And you want me to apologize for him being arrested? What if he really was building a bomb and it just failed to go off? Did you think about that?”

They come here, pretend to be our friends, and then go back there and teach others what they’ve learned with us, so that they can become more effective in eradicating us. No way am I apologizing to the little runt. In fact, I think he’s the one who should apologize to his teachers and classmates for scaring them half to death. The bright side in all of this is the fact that we now have his fingerprints and we’ll know if he lives up to his kind’s reputation when he grows up. As for us, we should stop teaching electronics to Muslim kids in America altogether. That’s the best shot we’ve got at protecting ourselves,” the Irving, TX mayor concluded.

America!

brentech

Apparently that's a website that mixes facts with truth. If you go to the link you can click a button that highlights the only stuff she actually said.

I don't think you can, but LJ and I had one quit because of lag and it didn't prevent us from playing again.

I quit via application, hope that fixes it.

Sorry about that, the new sub menues seem a little glitched, it's not updated the positions in real time for some reason

EDIT: Great, now the game is desyncing

brentech

This explains why the CPU picked up that DT for me in preseason. I just tried to invite soka and it said my team didn't have enough DTs.
I had to go into FA and sign the lowest rated DT since the game would't let me just edit spare shitty RE to DT.

Browns vs Raiders
http://www.twitch.tv/brenttrek/

turns out I restarted the game for nothing, it was an all WR formation.

gg, hawks are going to hawk, my defense is the worst in the league so it's not shocking Wilson was getting no pressure and all my coverage was getting wrecked. Everyone has one of those games, I'm just happy it happened early in the season and I can excuse my bad play due to facing the best team XD

that and it's games like this when Cuttler gets exposed. Missing wide open passes and blowing any type of tight pass, but that's expected, Cuttler sucks.

also did you look at the dudes stats that I want to trade for? I'm still very interested

turns out I restarted the game for nothing, it was an all WR formation.

gg, hawks are going to hawk, my defense is the worst in the league so it's not shocking Wilson was getting no pressure and all my coverage was getting wrecked. Everyone has one of those games, I'm just happy it happened early in the season and I can excuse my bad play due to facing the best team XD

that and it's games like this when Cuttler gets exposed. Missing wide open passes and blowing any type of tight pass, but that's expected, Cuttler sucks.

also did you look at the dudes stats that I want to trade for? I'm still very interested

GG. That was definitely a game of my defense winning it for me without me having to do anything. Can't say I feel like I contributed a whole lot to that one!

I'm still trying to decide if the return makes sense on the trade, I'll let you know soon.

GG. That was definitely a game of my defense winning it for me without me having to do anything. Can't say I feel like I contributed a whole lot to that one!

I'm still trying to decide if the return makes sense on the trade, I'll let you know soon.

I'm willing to negotiate the price, that was just an openning offer!

Top Bottom