• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

My only college picks this week were UF and Ole Miss so I'm feeling good!

I needed it after taking KC-3 and the under in that clusterfuck.

SickBoy

GG Az.

That Brees fumble was BS. Lost track of the line of scrimmage and was just trying to surrender the play.

At the end,I got caught recognizing that last screen too late and could only stop it short of the first... but that yardage was the clincher. As well as four guys missing on that long touchdown by Stewart. TERRIBLE.

Also, I like how people kick 50-yard field goals against me. Trying to rub it in, jerks? (Though my shiny new Josh Brown is pretty awesome).

...yes, I just called Josh Brown awesome.

Every game this year has been crazy for me. I think largest margin of victory is 4.

GG Az.

That Brees fumble was BS. Lost track of the line of scrimmage and was just trying to surrender the play.

At the end,I got caught recognizing that last screen too late and could only stop it short of the first... but that yardage was the clincher.

Also, I like how people kick 50-yard field goals against me. Trying to rub it in, jerks? (Though my shiny new Josh Brown is pretty awesome).

...yes, I just called Josh Brown awesome.

50 yarder with only half the meter!
The 11mph wind behind me MAY have helped.

SickBoy

Yeah, you had that one punt that looked like I kicked it. Did you see Spiller wave for the fair catch on his second return? I guess I wasn't allowed one.

But that awful dribbler punt I kicked pretty much perfectly illustrates my issues with the online kicking meter.

Yeah, you had that one punt that looked like I kicked it. Did you see Spiller wave for the fair catch on his second return? I guess I wasn't allowed one.

But that awful dribbler punt I kicked pretty much perfectly illustrates my issues with the online kicking meter.

Yeah I saw the fair catch and then he ran it. I was like WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PENALTY.

They had no problem calling about 10 holding penalties on me, that's for sure.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and Ferny will be playing in about 20 or so.

Ill stream it because im not some jerk that doesnt stream his games!

The Chicago Bears and the Baltimore Ravens announce a trade.

The Ravens send Joe Flacco in return for LOLB Pernell McPhee

Joe Flacco is shocked, but excited for his new start,

Yea I'm kinda shocked I was traded, but I'm really excited. The owner says orange kinda strange though, not sure if I'll get used to that

In a completely unrelated note, Joe Flacco came out in support for Bloodborne to be game of the year, saying it trounces Metal Gear Solid V in almost every category.

The Chicago Bears and the Baltimore Ravens announce a trade.

The Ravens send Joe Flacco in return for LOLB Pernell McPhee

Joe Flacco is shocked, but excited for his new start,

In a completely unrelated note, Joe Flacco came out in support for Bloodborne to be game of the year, saying it trounces Metal Gear Solid V in almost every category.

Flacco: I model my game after Jay Cutler

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. If i had a QB those plays would lead to things!

There was just enough of a delay that playing user D was really hard. Then I pressed the wrong button on that pick 6. I knew that was game there

Greg

GG, Cola - that played about as well as it could with all the lag

thought I had that conversion on 4th - so close!

Greg

GG. Way too many damn penalties, thanks for not accepting that holding call on the TD. That lag was pretty unbearable too.
yeah, seemed like the right thing to do

no clue with the lag though... did a connection test and was running 55 down/6 up

McNei1y

Winning fights and scoring goals sounds like the END of an era to me!

Era's come and go. That era will return.

Wellster, the servers are acting up... if it's not good to go in about 20 minutes I'm gonna have to wait until later tonight. Told people I'd meet up with them in an hour.

McNei1y

I know you're in the red zone but can you punt the ball? My Madden goals say that "forcing a punt" on this drive is still an obtainable goal.

good ol mcneily. well, you'll always have your playoff appearance from like 4 seasons ago when you had a 17-0 lead on me in the first half before you disconnected and ultimately lost the rematch :(

Greg

so I have a 10% off code on PSN from buying Madden, and I was going to use it to buy FIFA... but you can't apply the code to a pre-order?

so I have to wait for the game to go up in the store just to use the code even though the expiration of the code is after the release of FIFA

makes sense

so I have a 10% off code on PSN from buying Madden, and I was going to use it to buy FIFA... but you can't apply the code to a pre-order?

so I have to wait for the game to go up in the store just to use the code even though the expiration of the code is after the release of FIFA

makes sense

buy fifa from best buy with GCU. $51 after taxes + a $10 pre-order bonus!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG McNeilster. My defense folded at just the right time. I also hate the ball since I just kept giving it to you. Nine picks on the year so far.

Haha that pick into fumble was glorious. The safety was the difference in the game, unreal.

Top Bottom