• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Last game we had was pretty tough. We were up 1-0 for the majority of the game, but of course we gave up the lead with less than a minute left in the third period. Slogged through 1 overtime period and eventually won it in the second OT.
I've come to expect something like this whether it is an in house or another team

But watch now that I'm not here tonight yall are going to turn into the 72 Dolphins

brentech

Shittiest, grainiest iPhone picture, but system is running and windows is installing. (iphone 5s has this problem some people get where dust gets behind the glass. I was a lucky recipient).
MdLRTwVl.jpg

Radiator and fans were a tight squeeze, but they worked out. Had me worried for a moment.

cdyhybrid

Shittiest, grainiest iPhone picture, but system is running and windows is installing. (iphone 5s has this problem some people get where dust gets behind the glass. I was a lucky recipient).

Radiator and fans were a tight squeeze, but they worked out. Had me worried for a moment.

Nice! Specs?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Icefrog said 6.85 coming next week. 6.86 after the first major

mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

I know some people were bitching about how long the patch is taking but ive been pretty ok with this one. OP Bloodseeker and Leshrac is way more tolerable than the Sniper/Troll bullshit.

Just nuke Techies from orbit and i dont care what else happens.

DCX

DCX
Most were at 34 and the Taken King content and items etc and got them to 40 quickly. I am there myself but lack in light. 213 ish :(

DCX

Shit my bad trashed I got roped into going out last second and I didn't let you know. If you haven't played already just put me on ap and run it

The only people I unfriend on steam
Are CB and AT

axerageface

Trasher

Shit my bad trashed I got roped into going out last second and I didn't let you know. If you haven't played already just put me on ap and run it

The only people I unfriend on steam
Are CB and AT

axerageface

Are you still out then haha? We can sim it and advance.

Nightz

I'm back on the Destiny train again. Haven't done any of the Taken King stuff yet, just catching up on the first two DLC's. About to hit 33. So are all my legendary and exotic gear pretty much outdated? Any point in keeping them?

I'm back on the Destiny train again. Haven't done any of the Taken King stuff yet, just catching up on the first two DLC's. About to hit 33. So are all my legendary and exotic gear pretty much outdated? Any point in keeping them?

You'll be able to replace them pretty quickly.

Top Bottom