• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Reading is for nerds, shake!

oh
dac15_tired.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Who could've guessed Bradford would be trash? This must come as quite a shock to you.

When the full details of that trade came out i hated it immediately.

Dont lump me in with those morons in the NFL thread.

LJ11

Its amazing how some fans want to eliminate preseason and yet the first two weeks of the season are essentially preseason, its a 14 game schedule. The amount of miscommunication and confusion league wide is fucking embarrassing. Officiating is also trash.

Its amazing how some fans want to eliminate preseason and yet the first two weeks of the season are essentially preseason, its a 14 game schedule. The amount of miscommunication and confusion league wide is fucking embarrassing. Officiating is also trash.

Not too mention teams barely play their starters in the pre-season so it takes them two games to actually adjust and gel.

LJ11

Not too mention teams barely play their starters in the pre-season so it takes them two games to actually adjust and gel.

Yup, its one thing to have a vet team, with stable coaches, those teams can get away with sitting guys. Most teams don't have this luxury.

eznark

Banned

You're a monster. We need to get to the regular season to protect the players. Injuries only happen in the pre-season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I watched every snap of that game. You're seriously going to look me in the eyes, man to man, and tell me that wasn't a pre-season game?

c'mon man

I watched varsity football in high school better than that game.

I can keep games close but I can't do jack shit with any opportunities I'm given.

Can't run
Can't pass
Game is hard

WP Nightz. Ty for being being a gentleman and declining penalties <3 I thought you might accept that one late in the 4th in the redzone but we both know my offense is trash

Nightz

I can keep games close but I can't do jack shit with any opportunities I'm given.

Can't run
Can't pass
Game is hard

WP Nightz. Ty for being being a gentleman and declining penalties <3 I thought you might accept that one late in the 4th in the redzone but we both know my offense is trash

GG friend. I haven't been able to generate any offense either. Thanks for asking not to stream because that was an ugly game.

LJ11

Great game BigAT. I fucking have no idea what happened on that Foles int, said touch throw, but I didn't touch pass that shit. Guess it made up for that last dropped int. Hell of a game, I knew I could get a return at some point if I hit the angle right and juked, but the spin just bounced me around. Had to taunt too, that was too good. Great reads on the deep posts, my safeties did fuck all on those throws.

BigAT

GG LJ, my clowney attempts to throw it away at the end aside. Why the hell does chew clock randomly turn off without any indication? Was not prepared for that, although I guess I should have noticed. I couldn't help but laugh at my stupidity and the obvious comparisons to the Giants last week.

My defense played pretty well, lots of important holds at important times. Forced you to settle for a lot of FGs and the TAINT was obviously a game changer. I was surprised at how well I was able to run it this game, especially considering your front 7 and how poorly I have been doing it so far this year.

Still not sure what happened on your second pick. It looked like Foles dumped it directly into Shazier's chest?

LJ11

GG LJ, my clowney attempts to throw it away at the end aside. Why the hell does chew clock randomly turn off without any indication? Was not prepared for that, although I guess I should have noticed. I couldn't help but laugh at my stupidity and the obvious comparisons to the Giants last week.

My defense played pretty well, lots of important holds at important times. Forced you to settle for a lot of FGs and the TAINT was obviously a game changer. I was surprised at how well I was able to run it this game, especially considering your front 7 and how poorly I have been doing it so far this year.

Still not sure what happened on your second pick. It looked like Foles dumped it directly into Shazier's chest?

Screen said touch pass, as if I lofted it to Cook, who was wide open. Did not do that, requires you to hit the button twice, I bullet passed, no idea man. That pick 6 sucked because that route is money against man, right coverage, but maybe I threw a bit late. Think it was mostly Quick plus Foles throw power.

Edit: What happens if I have points remaining in scouting but not enough to purchase anything, lose the points? Dumb if so.

Screen said touch pass, as if I lofted it to Cook, who was wide open. Did not do that, requires you to hit the button twice, I bullet passed, no idea man. That pick 6 sucked because that route is money against man, right coverage, but maybe I threw a bit late. Think it was mostly Quick plus Foles throw power.

Edit: What happens if I have points remaining in scouting but not enough to purchase anything, lose the points? Dumb if so.

not possible, everything is a multiple of 5 for scouting cost.

Top Bottom