• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

playing madden now and they make you sit through like 5 mins of trash, then you have to play the superbowl (steelers vs. cards loooooooooooooooooooooooool)

lol what? i threw the go-ahead TD pass with like 1:10 on the clock (and az with 3 timeouts) and everyone celebrated that they won the superbowl. there is still 1:10 on the clock!

Bread

Banned
qb sneaks seem to be an automatic dive now, no more running behind your lineman into space.

i won 20-10 :)

passing is hard as fuck with these new receiving buttons, i dropped a ton of catches in traffic. i'm going to hop in the shower then i'll play you fmt.

11886781_10106551963524450_1180505452_o.jpg

#MakeAmericaGreat

played 2 games of madden. it's alright. some good, some bad, mostly the same but it does feel a little different. you'll see when you play!

i will say in many situations (not all, cause sometimes it was BS) that i do like the new catch feature SO FAR

Bread

Banned
played 2 games of madden. it's alright. some good, some bad, mostly the same but it does feel a little different. you'll see when you play!

i will say in many situations (not all, cause sometimes it was BS) that i do like the new catch feature SO FAR
throwing it up to a big receiver just seemed too easy

i bet gronk is a monster in this

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whats the situation with drags/slants/etc. Still ridiculous? How is man coverage? Are traps still over powered?

Madden 15 became not so fun when you started seeing exactly the same thing from everyone, hopefully it's not the case this year.

Bread

Banned
Whats the situation with drags/slants/etc. Still ridiculous? How is man coverage? Are traps still over powered?

Madden 15 became not so fun when you started seeing exactly the same thing from everyone, hopefully it's not the case this year.
Man coverage seemed much better, there were multiple picks in single coverage in our game and one of them happened when I threw a comeback. Slants...I want to say they were covered better than last year, but I did get some big plays on crossing routes. Can't say much about the running game, Joique Bell got shut down by the Texans d.

Smokey

Man coverage seemed much better, there were multiple picks in single coverage in our game and one of them happened when I threw a comeback. Slants...I want to say they were covered better than last year, but I did get some big plays on crossing routes. Can't say much about the running game, Joique Bell got shut down by the Texans d.

:)

1. drags/slats/etc. still work great against zones when there is no pressure.... i guess as they should? going to take some time to figure things out but cover 2 zone was very effective

2. man coverage was much better i'll say but over the long haul i have no clue. this was just 2 games

3. i ran 1 01 trap and it was stopped for negative yardage. means nothing at this point

4. kap is fucking god awful

brentech

Yeah, it became a chore to play the games even towards the end of that second season. The third season was a hot mess because of it.

Top Bottom