• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Yoooooooo shake

Im on campus for the first time in like 4 years hosting career mixer and taking resumes

The selection from what ive seen here has definitely been upgraded over the years. Shouldnt be nothing to find your wifey here. Plenty to choose!

Ferny

Are any of the remaining games actually happening before vance?

Also I want to take a league vote. Do you guys want certain penalties (holding, face mask and late hit/roughing) turned off? I would keep offsides/false start/PI on. Post if you want penalties on or off!

Seriously...

Keep penalties on.

Yoooooooo shake

Im on campus for the first time in like 4 years hosting career mixer and taking resumes

The selection from what ive seen here has definitely been upgraded over the years. Shouldnt be nothing to find your wifey here. Plenty to choose!

UH campus is so talent rich it's crazy

I'm on campus now where you at breh... Ima go find the shortest black dood on campus and introduce myself

pats-goalline-1.gif

That's some Tecmo Bowl esque pre-snap shifting.

The new UC is fire breh

Yeah it's really nice... always crazy busy tho. UC satelite for life!

What are you taking resumes for?

Also go check out our new engineering and research building that's going up right now. Bout time us engineering students get something nice and new!

Bauer hoggin all the good shit :(

SickBoy

I hate the fact that penalties always seem to nullify first-down runs for me, but I like the randomness and change of situation they bring.

brentech

I'm fine with how it is; adds another layer of realism to the game.
That said, if turned off I'd just shrug and say whatever...so long as DPI/defensive holding is still a thing. Last year too many times a player controlled defender (or cpu for that matter) could just run into your WR 15+ yards down field and screw your route timing. Still happens a bit this year, but at least there is a real chance it gets called.

I think one of us needs to run a scrimage game and ramp up the PI meter to see how it effects the game, I'm sick of my routes getting blocked 20 yards down the field from either a user or a CPU not moving

DCX

DCX
Hello Darren aka "Smokey"

I would like to know if tonight if a possibility in regards to our madden matchup.

If it isn't a good night for, which night would be good for you?

Thank you

Carlos aka DCX

DCX

Ferny

I would like to know if tonight if a possibility in regards to our madden matchup.

Thank you

Carlos aka DCX

DCX
Smokey's name is Darren?!

My day has been made.

Smokey

Yeah it's really nice... always crazy busy tho. UC satelite for life!

What are you taking resumes for?

Also go check out our new engineering and research building that's going up right now. Bout time us engineering students get something nice and new!

Bauer hoggin all the good shit :(

We about that life @ Bauer. I would've met up with you but my phone died right after my post. I may be up there again to work the career fair @ hilton in a few days.

I was super impressed by the improvements and i didnt even get to see the stadium. Tier One and football money gud.

Thank you

Carlos aka DCX

DCX

Hello Carlos. I may be able to play tonight.

Smokey's name is Darren?!

My day has been made.

Run up then Juan

Top Bottom