• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Correction Derek Carr is third in rushing yards:

QB Rushing stats
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Code:
32.  Tyrod Taylor, bal	12	102	8.5	0	1
35.  Blake Bortles, jac	10	84	8.4	0	1
37.  Derek Carr, oak	10	72	7.2	0	0
38.  Robert Griffin III, was	7	68	9.7	0	0
39.  E.J. Manuel, buf	10	65	6.5	0	0
37.  Derek Carr, oak	10	72	7.2	0	0
38.  Robert Griffin III, was	7	68	9.7	0	0
39.  E.J. Manuel, buf	10	65	6.5	0	0
41.  Andrew Luck, ind	9	60	6.7	0	1
43.  Russell Wilson, sea	13	59	4.5	0	1
44.  Cam Newton, car	8	58	7.3	0	0
48.  Teddy Bridgewater, min	12	46	3.8	0	0
55.  Carson Palmer, ari	5	31	6.2	0	0
57.  Zach Mettenberger, ten	6	29	4.8	0	0
60.  Matthew Stafford, det	8	28	3.5	0	0
63.  Peyton Manning, den	11	20	1.8	0	1
64.  Johnny Manziel, cle	5	20	4.0	0	0
66.  Brett Hundley, gb	1	18	18.0	0	0
67.  Ryan Mallett, hou	2	16	8.0	0	0
68.  Colin Kaepernick, sf	7	14	2.0	0	0
70.  Ben Roethlisberger, pit	9	12	1.3	0	
73.  Tim Tebow, dal	2	11	5.5	0	0
75.  Andy Dalton, cin	1	11	11.0	0	0
83.  Matt Ryan, atl	7	8	1.1	0	0
88.  Mark Sanchez, phi	2	6	3.0	0	0
92.  Joe Flacco, chi	2	4	2.0	0	0
100.  Charlie Whitehurst, ten	1	3	3.0	0	0
103.  Jay Cutler, chi	2	2	1.0	0	1
105.  Tony Romo, dal	2	1	0.5	0	0
111.  Tom Brady, ne	1	-2	-2.0	0	0
112.  Drew Brees, no	1	-2	-2.0	0	0
113.  Aaron Rodgers, gb	1	-2	-2.0	0	0
114.  Philip Rivers, sd	2	-4	-2.0	0	0
115.  Ryan Tannehill, mia	2	-4	-2.0	0	0
116.  Sam Bradford, phi	1	-4	-4.0	0	0
118.  Ryan Fitzpatrick, nyj	4	-5	-1.3	0	0
119.  Alex Smith, kc	3	-6	-2.0	0	0
121.  Nick Foles, stl	6	-7	-1.2	0	0

Marcus Mariota 0 rushing attempts so far.

There's no Stephen Morris on there!

Stephen Morris 18 Rushes 75 Yards 4.2 avg.

MVP MVP

Yea, you basically had 14 points dropped on your lap with those PI calls

Your guys kept doing those PI animations! The 2nd one was going to be a reception until your guy tried to tackle him from behind before the ball got there. Your defense needs discipline lol

After penalties cost me my first game my team has played pretty good. I did have a couple of holding calls that game though.

Your guys kept doing those PI animations! The 2nd one was going to be a reception until your guy tried to tackle him from behind before the ball got there. Your defense needs discipline lol

After penalties cost me my first game my team has played pretty good. I did have a couple of holding calls that game though.

I think you had one holding call today. I still can't believe that ball you threw in triple coverage, with the ball bobbing around between four people and your guy still making the catch

BigAT

GG Nightz but HOLY FUCK. I can't think of a scenario in which more could go against me. The penalties, the drops, my 99 CAR running back fumbling immediately to start a drive, the penalties. Good god. Roethlisberger couldn't throw for shit either, don't know if that was confidence in action or what.

BigAT

GG Nightz but HOLY FUCK. I can't think of a scenario in which more could go against me. The penalties, the drops, my 99 CAR running back fumbling immediately to start a drive, the penalties. Good god. Roethlisberger couldn't throw for shit either, don't know if that was confidence in action or what.

KtNOpK4.gif

lol

also, i will say it again:

WHEN I SAY I RE-SET CONFIDENCE, IT ONLY AFFECTS THOSE BELOW 50 AND RAISING THEM BACK TO 50. IT DOESN'T LOWER PEOPLE ABOVE 50 BACK TO 50. ANY BONUSES YOU ARE GETTING FOR GOOD PLAY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.

and wellington i can play tonight at any time if you want

BigAT

lol

also, i will say it again:

WHEN I SAY I RE-SET CONFIDENCE, IT ONLY AFFECTS THOSE BELOW 50 AND RAISING THEM BACK TO 50. IT DOESN'T LOWER PEOPLE ABOVE 50 BACK TO 50. ANY BONUSES YOU ARE GETTING FOR GOOD PLAY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.

and wellington i can play tonight at any time if you want

I know that, but is there a per-game confidence system or anything? Kind of like NCAA used to have. Certainly felt like that at least. I started off slow due to some poor decisions and Nightz playing well (which he did, but there's no room for compliments and shit in a salt post) and after that Ben just kind of sucked on his own.

Nightz

GG. Yeah that felt a bit like home field advantage, but I'll take it!

Greg

co-op played a bit better, but the more I play FIFA online, the more I hate it

the controls don't feel natural at all to me - even small movements on the stick create these drawn out animations that give big windows to defenders

there must be some combination of the modifiers for small movements that I'm missing because I was in division 1 in both co-op and H2H last year, and I can't get anything going for me in division 8

I know that, but is there a per-game confidence system or anything? Kind of like NCAA used to have. Certainly felt like that at least. I started off slow due to some poor decisions and Nightz playing well (which he did, but there's no room for compliments and shit in a salt post) and after that Ben just kind of sucked on his own.

yeah it does seem so and tied to the "goals" on the drives and what not. seems that after i throw my 2nd pick with kap he goes off the deep end!

GG Trasher, looks like icing you didn't work!

That game set Madden football back a decade, the Matt Barkley experience was something else.

I can't believe I didn't send my linebacker to cover Megatron on that huge gain on the comeback route, what the fuck was I doing leaving that zone.

Trasher

GG Trasher, looks like icing you didn't work!

That game set Madden football back a decade, the Matt Barkley experience was something else.

I can't believe I didn't send my linebacker to cover Megatron on that huge gain on the comeback route, what the fuck was I doing leaving that zone.

GG. I almost broke my controller with all those pass drops. Fattford nearly cost me the game with that slant pass INT. CJ was wide and he bulleted it right to your dude!

DJ Bowser

Cola, I should be home around 11EST if you're good to play tonight and don't have Brandon Spikes lighting up my RB's.

Edit: Nvm..PM sent.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive been watching a bit more dota twitch streams lately at night. And the more i watch and hear some of the trance/bass/electronic/"chill"/whatever the fuck you wanna call the stuff most of those guys listen to while playing dota, the more im like "....hey this stuff isnt the worst....."

I actually hate myself for it.

Could be worse though I suppose. I could listen to things like drake and be the truest asshole.

cdyhybrid

Ive been watching a bit more dota twitch streams lately at night. And the more i watch and hear some of the trance/bass/electronic/"chill"/whatever the fuck you wanna call the stuff most of those guys listen to while playing dota, the more im like "....hey this stuff isnt the worst....."

Could be worse though I suppose. I could listen to things like drake and be the truest asshole.

It's what I'm typically listening to!

LJ11

ez, let me know what's good. Not sure when advance is but I'm assuming sometime on Saturday?

PS, I hit over a million coins in MUT the other night. Team is about 86-87 overall, but honestly, I haven't played a single h2h and don't care about overall, just stacking that coin.

Ferny

Your life would improve tenfold if you listened to the 6 God. Also listen to Future. He fucks up commas.

eznark

Banned
ez, let me know what's good. Not sure when advance is but I'm assuming sometime on Saturday?

PS, I hit over a million coins in MUT the other night. Team is about 86-87 overall, but honestly, I haven't played a single h2h and don't care about overall, just stacking that coin.

Tonight at nine est should work. I have a bizarre weekend coming up so hopefully that works.

Somnia

Did a couple PUG Strikes last night on Destiny since no one was around, holy crap what an improvement over the early game strikes. I need to do 3 more to complete my quest, plus do some specific ones. This game has me hooked like the old days of mmo's... help me, screw you Luke! :)

brentech

I forgot I put all my FIFA controls on manual. Lost 5 games in a row and realized, oh shit, failed experiment.
First game after the chance, knock in 2 goals for an easy win.

Greg

yeah, I tried all manual for 3 games because the passing wasn't making sense to me at all

still doesn't make sense

brentech

All my losses were 1 score games, but I just couldnt keep my crosses or shots on target. I've always used semi or manual if semi isn't available for whichever control it is.
Was watching a video and apparently most high level players use full assisted which kind of surprises me, but not really because it probably allows them to concentrate more on the dribble.

I play as Liverpool and I swear like 80% of my matches have been against Juventus

Greg

my shots and crosses have been on point, but getting down the field is the hard part for me

any moves I used to do with the ball feel slow and useless now... really have to be patient and pass back a lot even after a strong tackle/turnover

and I don't what it is about FIFA, but the matchmaking is shit for me - had the same issue last year that it took 5+ minutes to find a match regardless of the team I pick

brentech

I guess I like the new system because the shit that used to beat us in clubs or my solo h2h (only played a couple season last year) in previous FIFAs was constant perfect passing followed up by a long ball for 1 on 1 opportunities.
and I don't what it is about FIFA, but the matchmaking is shit for me - had the same issue last year that it took 5+ minutes to find a match regardless of the team I pick

Now this is true. Just failed to match 3 times in a row now. Finally got it.

Top Bottom