• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Light up to 216. The crucible mode today is pretty short and tons of fun. Great way to get legendary marks or whatever they are called.

is crow ded?

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Flaming Lasso grabs its target, as well as the target's nearest allied hero within 400 range. The secondary target is tethered to the first. Also causes Lasso to deal 100 damage per second.

Looks like batrider is back

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Flaming Lasso grabs its target, as well as the target's nearest allied hero within 400 range. The secondary target is tethered to the first. Also causes Lasso to deal 100 damage per second.

BRB (Bat Rider is Back)

BigAT

YEAH GIRL, YEAH!

SickBoy

Sickboy when do you wanna play

I posted earlier that 10:30 ET would work for me. Until then, kid duty. (Potentially a touch later, as my daughter is out and about with the neighbours)

I don't know when the advance is -- Friday might work out better, but tonight should be OK if that's your preference.

6.85 finally and school is canceled mon-wed

Time to doter all weekend!!

Pls alch buff pls alch buffs. I don't wanna read the notes until I'm home so I can cry in private when he gets nothing :(

Top Bottom