• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

SickBoy

GG

That was a real dumb game

Yep.

GG

Apologies about gambling in the first half. Not what I'd like to do, but you saw my first kick. That's prayer-kick territory for me. I'd rather be kicking FGs from inside 50-yard range, but I think that would've been a 49 yarder, which is too long for me.

Not that I didn't get a ton of breaks myself, but I sure wish I could sell out on the blitz with six guys and get that kind of man coverage you got. That Maxwell INT was BS.

Smokey

Got a Corsair K65 RGB keyboard to replace my dying Logitech G710+ (brown switches) and...

These are legit. Feel much better than browns, and not as clicky/loud as blues. I've heard that Reds were the best and that may be true. They feel pretty great.

DJ Bowser

GG. That was really fun. I don't know why my special teams were so terrible this game.
It was enjoyable- a nail-biter. I'm glad I decided to finally user-cover Gronk that last drive or you definitely would have sent it to overtime. I was gonna be livid if I lost that after being up 17 at the half.

5v5v5 overthrow is so good

ShortClearcutIberianbarbel.gif

Splat

Well that sucked. God once a QB's confidence is shot they just lose all accuracy.

Was super tight until midway through the 3rd when all hell broke loose after Hill broke a million tackles on that screen. I was worried my dumb pick after the Green bomb in the first half was going to come back to bite me hard.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 8m8 minutes ago
First Pro Am in NBA 2K16, another team invaded our court as we played. Then we went invisible. Then the game crashed

Same ol 2k

eznark

Banned
Surprised Jakiro got buffs.

I played dazzle last night and my sniper and faceless complimented me the entire game. Did they patch in smart players too??

eznark

Banned
Smokeys mom: "Get dem buckets caw cawwwwwwwwwww coo coooooooooooooo MAKE IT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN"

Spike Lee is a genius for convincing someone to pay him for this.

Streaming 2k16. Doing MyCareer right now.

twitch.tv/smokeygaf

I tried the Barkley 4 for a little bit and I'm not sure how much I'm feeling it

Eventually I'll want that but the player I choose now is going to be the man for a few months before I decide to spawn another 2k child.

eznark

Banned
Did Dark Seer really need a nerf?

Being able to level up poison touch earlier on Dazzle now is fucking great! That mana reduction is a big deal.

Looking forward to Elder coming back. Always a fun hero to watch.

Black Hole buff!

Oh good more Legion. Blah.

Lion aghs still dumb.

NP treants were already too fucking fast. Garbage change.

Nyx level 1 vendetta is now long as hell! Sweet. Gotta think he is back in the meta.

Bloodlust can now be cast on towers
lol

Sun Ray did not need a buff. That mega slow Phoenix build just got even more dumb.

Shackles cooldown reduced from 16 to 10
Shackles total damage increased from 120/160/160/200 to 120/180/240/300

Nice

Techies' mines are no longer triggered when destroyed
Good night techies.

Aw, Tusk....

Golems can no longer be destroyed by Purge
Woo!

Dust of Appearance
Cooldown reduced from 60 to 30

yes!

Eul's Scepter of Divinity
Cyclone cast range reduced from 700 to 575

Ugh

Medallion and Glimmer Cape nerfs seem weird. Why?

Closer and closer to free TP, we League now!

BigAT

Did Dark Seer really need a nerf?

Not really. But it's also not that harsh a nerf.

Looking forward to Elder coming back. Always a fun hero to watch.

Yeah! I somehow have a 72% win rate with him even though he's bad, should dominate with him now.

Medallion and Glimmer Cape nerfs seem weird. Why?
They were absurdly good items considering their cost. Glimmer cape being only 1900 gold has always been incomprehensible to me. Deserved nerfs IMO.

Somnia

Well let's see the heroes I play...

Bane nice little changes, Jakiro buffs are nice!, decent Lich changes, very small speed buff for Vengeful and some witch doctor stuff.... hmmm ok back to Destiny!

eznark

Banned
Your ET was specifically what I was thinking of Brent. So much utility.

Not really. But it's also not that harsh a nerf.

Yeah! I somehow have a 72% win rate with him even though he's bad, should dominate with him now.

They were absurdly good items considering their cost. Glimmer cape being only 1900 gold has always been incomprehensible to me. Deserved nerfs IMO.

Usually it seems like they tweak those with making them more expensive though, it seemed. Glimmer cape seems a lot less viable now unless you're on a super fast hero.

brentech

Got the new iPhone all set up. Camera truly is like 1000x better, both in image quality and low light images. Just in time to head west tonight.

Top Bottom