• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

whats the full twitch experience? like an app to see games being streamed on the PS4?

The full Twitch experience:

f0fOubQ.jpg

brentech

are you going from 6 to 6S?

I'll probably wait till the 7, I'm rocking the 6 Plus right now.
Nah, I'm upgrading from the 5s to the 6s. Actually a normal upgrade time for me, but the camera is what I really wanted out of it. I was debating switching away from iPhone if this model didn't get the jump in camera tech.

BigAT

What's the deal with in-game substitutions working maybe...30% of the time. Am I missing something or is it just stupidly broken?

eznark

Banned
This is like a bad movie. Skid Row asked the cop I'm with where they can score weed (we are all in volunteer tshirts) and then started talking about gang banging some chick named Fire Ass Amy. "She looks like Napoleon Dynamite but has an amazing ass...and loves us all the way in it"

Good Christ..Pretty sure they were just Fucking with us.

This is like a bad movie. Skid Row asked the cop I'm with where they can score weed (we are all in volunteer tshirts) and then started talking about gang banging some chick named Fire Ass Amy. "She looks like Napoleon Dynamite but has an amazing ass...and loves us all the way in it"

Good Christ..Pretty sure they were just Fucking with us.

Don't let those city slickers try to run games on you!

No, the menu you get to with R1.

Which is what you're referring to I think. If you do it with any sort of speed it usually doesn't take. It's real obnoxious.

Yea, I noticed that the updated subs seems to be delayed by an input.

If I switch a WR I have to go to another player and switch them to even see that my first substitution worked

it's really borked

DCX

DCX
Man what a game of Rocket League I just had. Ranked 2 vs 2 and my team mate bails after they score 3-0. So for the rest of the match I'm all alone and I win 5-4 lol

DCX

Was super tight until midway through the 3rd when all hell broke loose after Hill broke a million tackles on that screen. I was worried my dumb pick after the Green bomb in the first half was going to come back to bite me hard.

I almost tossed my controller on that screen. On the drive before I had a perfect screen and Lynch got triped with nothing but green space in front of him. Then Hill gets hit by 5 guys and somehow maintains his balance.

I made a lot of bad throws in that third quarter, I think the fact that I hadn't had a full night of sleep in like 2 weeks and hadn't eaten kicked kind of clouded my Madden judgement. On my last pick I had a wide open Doug Baldwin, I bullet passed it to him and instead it flew 15 yards over Baldwin and right to the DB. I really should've just packed it in after I got down by 2 scores.

The other part of that game that was frustrating was just how much your D-Line ate up my offensive line. Even the new right tackle I signed kept getting obliterated. I swear this offseason is gonna be all about fixing my offensive line.

Also I saw this on Twitter awhile back and I thought it was cool, not super useful for Madden maybe:

http://overthecap.com/texture/

It lets you see the salary cap distribution of every team in a pretty cool way. For example the Seahawks are 32nd in rookie salaries and 1st in high end salaries.

The Lions, Panthers and Cowboys have the most players being paid like elite players.

Good idea CB. It will show them how well i work in a high stress team environment... So whatcha think... Alchemist all weekend???

gud hero

Are you going to have a waitress do the interview for you?

blink.gif

BRO are you trying to trigger me???????

i dont need this right now!

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Met up with my mentor for a couple of beers last night and he was telling me how his son had been struggling as a senior in high school cause he just doesnt give a crap. I asked him if he had gotten a girlfriend or something he literally said to me "No, he's been playing this game, DOTA 2, every chance he gets." I fucking nearly fell off my stool laughing. Maybe I should give it a real shot.

Splat

I almost tossed my controller on that screen. On the drive before I had a perfect screen and Lynch got triped with nothing but green space in front of him. Then Hill gets hit by 5 guys and somehow maintains his balance.

I made a lot of bad throws in that third quarter, I think the fact that I hadn't had a full night of sleep in like 2 weeks and hadn't eaten kicked kind of clouded my Madden judgement. On my last pick I had a wide open Doug Baldwin, I bullet passed it to him and instead it flew 15 yards over Baldwin and right to the DB. I really should've just packed it in after I got down by 2 scores.

The other part of that game that was frustrating was just how much your D-Line ate up my offensive line. Even the new right tackle I signed kept getting obliterated. I swear this offseason is gonna be all about fixing my offensive line.

Yeah it was weird, my dline was _awful_ against soka in week one, but has been getting better since. I also swapped in 2 new fast starting OLBs and they seem to be helping a lot.

Met up with my mentor for a couple of beers last night and he was telling me how his son had been struggling as a senior in high school cause he just doesnt give a crap. I asked him if he had gotten a girlfriend or something he literally said to me "No, he's been playing this game, DOTA 2, every chance he gets." I fucking nearly fell off my stool laughing. Maybe I should give it a real shot.

this sounds like a very intelligent young man

cdyhybrid

It's a sign. You must play.

One of the all around shittiest days ever. Nothing real drastic but goddamn.

First I wake up early so I can go to this local diner and have a huge breakfast before going into work without rushing. I then lock myself out of my condo by not realizing the doorknob lock was locked, it just hadn't been clicked from when the door was shut last, it was just dead bolted in. My phone is dead.
I then walk 10 blocks to work, adjusting my breakfast on the way I stop at publix for a bowl of fruit and a Starbucks iced coffee. The Honeydew isn't edible. I work, get dropped off at home and time it so I only had to wait on a locksmith for 20 minutes.
He picks my door in under a minute. I pay him, he leaves. I realize he never asked for any ID or proof of ownership....
I turn on TV to get an error message. My internet isn't working either. I call ATT and they say I need a tech. There's no tech available until 4-6 on Saturday, I can't do anything after 4. I snap. Att rep begins to push the tones whenever I talk... For over 3 minutes. I hang up call back and schedule a tech for 830-930 Sunday and agree I'll deal with retribution when I call the billing dpt afterwards.

Fuck

You should take the mantle and become your mentors sons mentor and prevent him from becoming a social shut in that makes it far more difficult to reach out to people in college.

Totally not talking from experience

TheCrow

You should take the mantle and become your mentors sons mentor and prevent him from becoming a social shut in that makes it far more difficult to reach out to people in college.

Totally not talking from experience

I thought you were going to say he should mentor the kid in dota.

One of the all around shittiest days ever. Nothing real drastic but goddamn.

First I wake up early so I can go to this local diner and have a huge breakfast before going into work without rushing. I then lock myself out of my condo by not realizing the doorknob lock was locked, it just hadn't been clicked from when the door was shut last, it was just dead bolted in. My phone is dead.
I then walk 10 blocks to work, adjusting my breakfast on the way I stop at publix for a bowl of fruit and a Starbucks iced coffee. The Honeydew isn't edible. I work, get dropped off at home and time it so I only had to wait on a locksmith for 20 minutes.
He picks my door in under a minute. I pay him, he leaves. I realize he never asked for any ID or proof of ownership....
I turn on TV to get an error message. My internet isn't working either. I call ATT and they say I need a tech. There's no tech available until 4-6 on Saturday, I can't do anything after 4. I snap. Att rep begins to push the tones whenever I talk... For over 3 minutes. I hang up call back and schedule a tech for 830-930 Sunday and agree I'll deal with retribution when I call the billing dpt afterwards.

Fuck

take your frustrations out on people in nhl brah!

I don't have internet!

my mom has AT&T uverse and her tv/internet went out. she said she called them and they couldn't get someone out for a couple days. i went out there and fixed it myself.

keep in mind i'm a fucking idiot so i'm pretty sure unless there is some type of physical damage to something you can get your internet/tv back up and running yourself

my mom has AT&T uverse and her tv/internet went out. she said she called them and they couldn't get someone out for a couple days. i went out there and fixed it myself.

keep in mind i'm a fucking idiot so i'm pretty sure unless there is some type of physical damage to something you can get your internet/tv back up and running yourself
I've had Uverse for years. I can't get this fixed. I suspect they shutdown my box themselves to train their techs. Shit was working fine last night!

Yeah it was weird, my dline was _awful_ against soka in week one, but has been getting better since. I also swapped in 2 new fast starting OLBs and they seem to be helping a lot.

I wonder if the confidence reset did something? Or did FMT even reset confidence. My team felt like it wasn't doing things it had been the past 3 weeks.

I wonder if the confidence reset did something? Or did FMT even reset confidence. My team felt like it wasn't doing things it had been the past 3 weeks.

i say again, for you and everyone:

there is no "reset confidence". there is only "increase player confidence who are under 50 to 50".

all of your players above 50 would stay above 50

Just logged into Dota for the first time in like a week. Why am I automatically put in a chatroom for my city? I don't want to talk to these dumb Panthers fans!

Top Bottom