• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

They owe us this targeting penalty for the bogus TD! Cmon booth review!

Woo! 3rd and 13 and UM commits a borderline targeting call. Classless UM is throw trash onto the field. This should be an additional 15 yards! Home fans are delaying game!
Soooo good.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shocking that another Eagles game was in the rain.

the new gg but

GG, i didn't care about the game anyways tho

This game actually feels pretty good in actual gameplay, just everything else sucks. Last year's game was the best of the last 3-5 years IMO. However it will never be Xbox/PS2 Madden 2008.

Shocking that another Eagles game was in the rain.

This game actually feels pretty good in actual gameplay, just everything else sucks. Last year's game was the best of the last 3-5 years IMO. However it will never be Xbox/PS2 Madden 2008.
If the development wasn't fucked this one would be the best in years. It really sucks a lot out of franchise not being able to develop these guys tho. My game versus you is the only one all year that I just wanted to end.

EDIT:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Down 13 nothing. Score 20 unanswered. Then UM makes the game tying TD with under 2 minutes to go. BUT WAIT! Blocked PAT.

"Jimbo! How do you explain what just took place here?"
"Florida State-Miami..... Florida State-Miami."

i might have figured out the XP issue, have to test it a few times to see

i dont know, inconclusive. let me know moving forward if you guys still notice the XP issues. the problem is i can't get the non-awarding of XP to replicate everytime.... or sometimes at all (in another generic franchise). i'm not sure what causes certain players to be credited correctly and not others :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jabee I can't really play tonight since I will be drunk and ready to cry myself to sleep after the Packers wax the Giants.

I work tomorrow but should be home by about 6 PM.

Let me know when is good for you.

Greg

Jabee I can't really play tonight since I will be drunk and ready to cry myself to sleep after the Packers wax the Giants.

I work tomorrow but should be home by about 6 PM.

Let me know when is good for you.
Odell gonna have 200+ yards though!

brentech

I hope its all sterling and cruz. I am playing against OBJ in fantasy.

ohhh.png

Are you even an actual fan bro?

I need a tl;dr.

I second this motion.

I need a tl;dr.

ARTOUR WAS THE PROBLEM X
KURO WAS THE PROBLEM X
S4 WAS THE PROBLEM X
ZAI WAS THE PROBLEM X
ENVY WAS THE PROBLEM X
W33 WAS THE PROBLEM X
MISERY WAS THE PROBLEM X
FLY WAS THE PROBLEM X
N0TAIL WAS THE PROBLEM X
LULBA WAS THE PROBLEM X
PIELIEDIE WAS THE PROBLEM X
THEEBAN WAS THE PROBLEM X
UNIVERSE WAS THE PROBLEM X
CYBORGMATT WAS THE PROBLEM X
PUPPEY WAS THE PROBLEM ✔
KEMAL WAS THE PROBLEM ✔

Greg

people that enjoy stories in racing games
people concerned with accurate tattoos in sports games
people who listen to the radio

I don't know where pistolpete is. Messaged him in the thread, posted in discord, sent him a PM...anyone heard from him? I guess I'll take the sim win but I would prefer to play...

Well for one, Gears 4 has been fucking amazing so far thorugh 3 acts, but as someone who hates John Wick I can't take your opinion seriously.

NEVER FIGHT ALONE!

THIS ONE IS FOR FAMILY!

FAMILY MATTERS!

FAMILY MATTERS WAS A GREAT SHOW!

p.s.

i didn't say gears 4 was crappy (i haven't played it) just that the trailer was hilariously corny

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well for one, Gears 4 has been fucking amazing so far thorugh 3 acts, but as someone who hates John Wick I can't take your opinion seriously.

Hey Somnia I don't think I'll be able to play tonight. If the league needs to advance before Monday night then go ahead and take the sim win. If not I can go Monday evening say between 6 - 11 ET.

Somnia

Hey Somnia I don't think I'll be able to play tonight. If the league needs to advance before Monday night then go ahead and take the sim win. If not I can go Monday evening say between 6 - 11 ET.

It advances tonight at 7PST so looks like we won't be able to tonight then. Next time friend!

edit: Which is kind of nice because I want to watch the debate!

Somnia

NEVER FIGHT ALONE!

THIS ONE IS FOR FAMILY!

FAMILY MATTERS!

FAMILY MATTERS WAS A GREAT SHOW!

p.s.

i didn't say gears 4 was crappy (i haven't played it) just that the trailer was hilariously corny

Ahh ya the ad is horrible so I'll agree with you on that. The full trailer was actually decent.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It advances tonight at 7PST so looks like we won't be able to tonight then. Next time friend!

edit: Which is kind of nice because I want to watch the debate!

Yea, that's my reason too. I've decided to go watch the debate with my dad, stepmom, and her family. I want to feed off their salty tears in person instead of on facebook. He's making bbq ribs and pork chops on the grill so either way it's a win. Good luck the rest of the way.

DJ Bowser

I could not stop laughing at the song and video. One of the shittiest covers ever
I saw so many people on Facebook posting it and saying how beautiful it was or how it gave them chills.

I listened to it a second time to make sure I wasn't wrong. I can't think of a good Simon and Garfunkle cover other than Bridge Over Troubled Water by John Legend. Even Bob Dylan fucked up one of their songs.

I saw so many people on Facebook posting it and saying how beautiful it was or how it gave them chills.

I listened to it a second time to make sure I wasn't wrong. I can't think of a good Simon and Garfunkle cover other than Bridge Over Troubled Water by John Legend. Even Bob Dylan fucked up one of their songs.

I like mrs. Robinson by the lemonheads but I am a biased 90s kid :D

DJ Bowser

I like mrs. Robinson by the lemonheads but I am a biased 90s kid :D
I don't hate that one, but it can't compare to the original IMO.

I'm going to be a real prick and say that I prefer A Perfect Circle's version of John Lennon's Imagine. I'm really not a big fan of the original in the first place though.

Still haven't heard from PistolPete on PSN either damn

You'll get the sim win if he doesn't show by tonight

2 hours until advance does anyone need an extension? These are the games left. I haven't been following so if these games should be simmed one way or the other let us know.

Cowboys @ Steelers
Browns @ Ravens (Probably Sully's)
Broncos @ Saints
Rams @ Jets

Somnia

You'll get the sim win if he doesn't show by tonight

2 hours until advance does anyone need an extension? These are the games left. I haven't been following so if these games should be simmed one way or the other let us know.

Cowboys @ Steelers
Browns @ Ravens (Probably Sully's)
Broncos @ Saints
Rams @ Jets

Cowboys are a sim win per Rob

Top Bottom