• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I've been trying to tell you guys the game was garbage.

on the field, this is the best madden in years. my only real complaint (beyond regular madden stuff) is the weird stat glitches. i don't understand what they fucked with that is causing it because CCM seems untouched otherwise

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Some stat abnormalities while I am amusing myself here:

Tony Romo - 144 pass attempts for the browns, sacked 21 times. He has been sacked on 12.7% of all passing attempts. I thought my OL was bad.

AP has been hurt for 4 weeks or so and is tied for 4th in rushing TDs on the season, is 13th in rushing yards, and 19th in rushing attempts. Wtf guys

Of receivers with 20+ receptions AJ Green - 26.2 yards per reception, 6 TDs, on 23 receptions. Fuck

Reid Fragel of the Browns has allowed 8 sacks in 339 downs played. Bench this man. By far the worst RT and offensive lineman in pass Pro in the league

Haloti Ngata is tied for 2nd in the league in defensive touchdowns. A nose tackle.

Prince Amukamara is leading the league in forced fumbles with 4. A cornerback.

Kendall James has returned all 3 of his interceptions for TDs.

The league leader in total tackles is DeAngelo Hall at 80 from the FS spot. Next best is Earl Thomas at 74 also from the FS spot. Get gud front 7.

The worst at PATs is Minnesota's own Blair Walsh - 18/24 in PAT kicks.

Two kickers have missed 5 of 11 FG attempts. That's rough.

Some stat abnormalities while I am amusing myself here:

Tony Romo - 144 pass attempts for the browns, sacked 21 times. He has been sacked on 12.7% of all passing attempts. I thought my OL was bad.

Reid Fragel of the Browns has allowed 8 sacks in 339 downs played. Bench this man. By far the worst RT and offensive lineman in pass Pro in the league

Two kickers have missed 5 of 11 FG attempts. That's rough.

Putting it into perspective like this really shows my pain. I've actually been having some problems benching the fragel guy properly, I change him to #2 in the depth chart but the game keeps putting him in or something...

Tony Romo is still doing well for me so far though despite the sacks I'm being efficient with him!

Birdman02

GG Soka. Cutler is fucking useless...especially on anything over 10 yards. So many missed receivers and just awful throws on what could have been big plays. He was at his worst against the blitz.

This just got here (god bless you amazon prime) and she is beautiful 😍😍😍

FAEA6BBC-A81C-49DB-A389-477ED2D92160_zpsdhwupzag.jpg

Luke Willson drops a wide open pass that hits him in the hands in the end zone. HFA too stronk.

GG. Shame you lost on a lame drop like that.

I'm also annoyed at the punt that set you up for the winning score. I hit it pretty well and it only went like 20 yards. And then that Michael fumble. And now I'm down Wagner and Rawls.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey CB. I made that Sesame Chicken stuff today with some lo-mein noodles. It was really good. I did have to add some chili sauce and soy to the skittle sauce though since it was pretty sweet.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey CB. I made that Sesame Chicken stuff today with some lo-mein noodles. It was really good. I did have to add some chili sauce and soy to the skittle sauce though since it was pretty sweet.

It's so damn good

GG az. Got lucky on a lot of my passes couldn't really run the ball until the very end. You should've had a game tying pick 6 right before I kicked that fg to go up 10

by the way does anyone have portable bluetooth speakers they like?

because you know, the iphone 7 said fuck 3.5mm jacks and I'm tired of carrying this adapter everywhere

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
by the way does anyone have portable bluetooth speakers they like?

because you know, the iphone 7 said fuck 3.5mm jacks and I'm tired of carrying this adapter everywhere

I got a set of AKG Y45BTs as a gift. I like them, I hate everything that goes in ear tbh. I like using them for phone calls as well. I'm not really a big audiophile I just need something that is going to work tho so YMMV

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPR9OEA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Cot damn they are expensive.

I got a set of AKG Y45BTs as a gift. I like them, I hate everything that goes in ear tbh. I like using them for phone calls as well. I'm not really a big audiophile I just need something that is going to work tho so YMMV

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPR9OEA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Cot damn they are expensive.

I was thinking about portable speakers, shit like a beats pill or something like that

I already have an over the headphone that I use mostly for ps4 but can also call phones and do other shit and IT'S THE BEST

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A39PPI0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was thinking about portable speakers, shit like a beats pill or something like that

I already have an over the headphone that I use mostly for ps4 but can also call phones and do other shit and IT'S THE BEST

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A39PPI0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Oh speakers, depends how expensive you want to go, I have used a JBL flip for years now, the battery is shitty now and the bass was never great but it got the job done.

Oh speakers, depends how expensive you want to go, I have used a JBL flip for years now, the battery is shitty now and the bass was never great but it got the job done.

I would say my limit is 150...

But if there was something significantly better at 200 I might bite

If you don't want to overpay for a portable speaker you're gonna end up damaging at some point I recommend ihome microgos. They have surprisingly great quality for the price. They don't last forever (the bass fails on em after awhile) but at $20-25 who cares. I've probably gone through 4 in a little over two years. And that's with it being my shower speaker too.

Most people ask me about em whenever they see it too. It really packs an impressive punch for how tiny they are.

DCX

DCX
Gg CB.

The rain made it a shit show. The kicking was horrendous all game :/

I was legit afraid of running with the ball in bounds as I feared auto fumbles :(

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG

I feel like this year's game is giving me a real challenge to give a shit at all.

ATWasRight?

Top Bottom