• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

Brent you gonna be on bf1 tonight?
probably at some point if the baby allows

It's kind of insane how long it took for Omni nerfs to happen considering how fast Icefrog typically reacts to this stuff. Omni has been atop the pub win rate chart for well over a year now and by an incredibly significant margin.
I still expect to get rolled by 80% of teams that pick him instead of 98%

Yep, I pretty much did the ole...

giphy.gif

No PC version again is disappointing.

OT/gaming is actually so obnoxious with that shit

good thing we got our little safe space here!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Current playoff picture:

AFC:
1. Bengals (9-2)
2. Jags (9-3)
3. Bills (8-4)
4. Chiefs (6-5)
5. Browns (8-4)
6. Patriots (7-4)
---
Texans (7-4)
Steelers (6-5)
Raiders (6-6)
Chargers (6-6)
Dolphins (5-6)
Colts (5-6)

NFC:
1. 49ers (11-1)
2. Falcons (10-1)
3. Giants (9-2)
4. Vikings (9-3)
5. Panthers (8-3)
6. Packers (7-4)
-----
Eagles (6-5)
Cards (6-6)
Seahawks (5-6)

NFC looking much clearer than the AFC right now!

That was as last week Wellington so it has changed a bit

Thanks bud, I think CB lost to the Splats and that would make him 6-6. I am leaving Friday straight from work and will be away for 10 days so I am trying to decide on taking my PS4 or not (definitely would rather not).

I believe that if I win tonight against Greg (yeah right) I clinch a playoff spot problem is my 3 losses are all NFC losses so I need to check the standings.

Either way, FMT has clinched the NFC West and a home game.

It's dumb, but also kind of smart. They add groups of people onto the servers instead of "turn the switch on and it's completely broken"

That is smart. I wish more games did that. Tons of strategy games are doing it now on PC. Charge more to get in early, do final testing, and as you get closer to final release day the price comes down to standard. Smart stuff.

I'm definitely not paying an extra $20 to play it two days early though. Not after buying an $800 phone....

brentech

That is smart. I wish more games did that. Tons of strategy games are doing it now on PC. Charge more to get in early, do final testing, and as you get closer to final release day the price comes down to standard. Smart stuff.

I'm definitely not paying an extra $20 to play it two days early though. Not after buying an $800 phone....

Yeah, I only have the early enlist because I went with the Ultimate or whatever edition that gives you the map packs as well. I just wanted to buy it and be done.

TheCrow

So the guy who installed our business fiber plays dota. Said he got huskared yesterday but came back to win after a hour long game.

How's the patch status? I've been busy with my visual novels and Gears.

Splat

Splat, getting a new bed delivered tonight so I need to get that all together, tonight might not be good for me, want to play on 6 PST on wednesday?

I generally can't play before 8pst on weekdays, that's when my kid gets to bed. I can play late tonight if you want to madden post-bed-delivery?

Since I gave FMT shit earlier I will do right and post current standings

AFC
Division Leaders
1. Cincinnati (10-2)
2. Jacksonville (9-3)
3. Buffalo/New England (8-4)
4. Oakland (7-6)

Wild Card Leaders
5. Buffalo/New England (8-4)
6. Cleveland (8-4)

7. Houston (7-5)
8. Pittsburgh (6-6)
9. San Diego (6-6)
10. Kansas City (6-7)
11. Indianapolis (6-6)
12. Baltimore (5-7)
13. Denver (5-7)
14. Miami (5-7)

NFC
Division Leaders
1. San Francisco (11-1)
2. Atlanta (11-1)
3. New York (10-2)
4. Minnesota (9-3)

Wild Card Leaders
5. Carolina (9-3)
6. Green Bay (8-4)

7. Philadelphia (6-6)
8. Arizona (6-6)
9. Seattle (5-7)
10. Chicago (5-7)

Hmm, they'll also accept the S6 Edge. Tempting. I was thinking of upgrading to the S7 Edge, but I've seen a lot of good review for the Pixel.

The reviews have been tremendous. Only knocks have been looks (I think it look fine) and not waterproof (oh...ok?)

I thought it was particularly funny the G4 was on the list but not the G5. G4 is such a God tier phone.

DCX

DCX
Since I gave FMT shit earlier I will do right and post current standings

AFC
Division Leaders
1. Cincinnati (10-2)
2. Jacksonville (9-3)
3. Buffalo/New England (8-4)
4. Oakland (7-6)

Wild Card Leaders
5. Buffalo/New England (8-4)
6. Cleveland (8-4)

7. Houston (7-5)
8. Pittsburgh (6-6)
9. San Diego (6-6)
10. Kansas City (6-7)
11. Indianapolis (6-6)
12. Baltimore (5-7)
13. Denver (5-7)
14. Miami (5-7)

NFC
Division Leaders
1. San Francisco (11-1)
2. Atlanta (11-1)
3. New York (10-2)
4. Minnesota (9-3)

Wild Card Leaders
5. Carolina (9-3)
6. Green Bay (8-4)

7. Philadelphia (6-6)
8. Arizona (6-6)
9. Seattle (5-7)
10. Chicago (5-7)
will this be the first year that the NFC East won't send two teams to the playoffs??

DCX

Greg

Wellie, not going to make it at 7:30 - went on last minute adventure and I'm like 2 hours out and we're stopping for food now.

Top Bottom