• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Greg

just pulled in, sorry man - I was posting last time just to give you the heads up before my phone died

I can go if you want

Greg

i can corroborate that greg did go on an adventure

there may or may not have been wings involved
I don't know how many miles I walked

and then the sketchiest rock/mud hill off the bluffs to Lake Erie... in sandals... after it rained

probably not smart

CB what's your window like tomorrow night? No chance I can get it in tonight but am for the most part free after 4 tomorrow.

And the Panthers new unis feels so weird. They're not bad, but I feel like I'm watching someone else's team.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I really want to go to a Bills tailgate some day. It feels like they took a late 90s Attitude-era WWF crowd, transported them into the future and then gave them zubaz pants and a ton of liquor.

The Deadspin compilation of Bills fans is just the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiM2_Va8h-k

Wasn't it the bills tailgate last year that gave us hammered dude doing the bat spin thing and face planting into the bus! Yea, going to a bills tailgate would be amazing. Cold but amazing.

omg that video compilation is the best. my stomach hurts from laughing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Greg. Seems like I could just close my eyes and press the Treadwell button and he would come down with it. Best receiver I have ever had in Madden.

It feels gud having AP and Smith back. AP in particular made a huge difference for my offense.

Bread

Banned
god fuck this game. 3 fumbles forced all in the 4th quarter and i didn't recover one. but not only that, the third one was recovered by DCX and he ran it in for a TD.

GG man, i hate this game it's the worst

DCX

DCX
god fuck this game. 3 fumbles forced all in the 4th quarter and i didn't recover one. but not only that, the third one was recovered by DCX and he ran it in for a TD.

GG man, i hate this game it's the worst
I couldn't believe what I saw :/

Most BS game I have ever been apart of.

DCX

Bread

Banned
I couldn't believe what I saw :/

Most BS game I have ever been apart of.

DCX
It was rough but I can't say that the game's fuckery was the only reason I lost. My passing has really improved since Martavis arrived, I think next season I should be able to make a jump forward.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The opposite of the real world.

The benefits of these electronic dudes and not having to deal with egos.

At one point all of AP, Diggs, and Rudolph were out. I guess it was very beneficial as I had to figure out what the heck would work with this teams offense and it allowed for Treadwell to be the main guy and now he is a beast. That game with Greg was a perfect example of what could be with Diggs as the home run threat and Treads as the possession guy all the while AP is grinding away. Feels good man.

loss-flag-300x195.png

That was "sausage".

I'd have to imagine fake brisket would be even worse. At least sausage is inherently spiced pretty heavily, trying to fake the natural flavor of brisket with spices would be even less natural.
If you can nail the texture of brisket with something neutral and smokey the bbq sauce will take care of the flavor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Which place?

Birdles-- When's good for you to play this week?

Just a Dickey's. The closest you'll get to a BBQ place out here.

I've been wanting to try that one store in van nuys but I'm never out there or forget about it when I am.

DCX

DCX
It was rough but I can't say that the game's fuckery was the only reason I lost. My passing has really improved since Martavis arrived, I think next season I should be able to make a jump forward.
Martavis is Julio lite!

DCX

Just a Dickey's. The closest you'll get to a BBQ place out here.

I've been wanting to try that one store in van nuys but I'm never out there or forget about it when I am.
Wait...

Dickey's BBQ pit? They have that shit in Cali?

If you thought that was good some of the places here would blow your mind.

Wait...

Dickey's BBQ pit? They have that shit in Cali?

If you thought that was good some of the places here would blow your mind.

Hereeeeee we go! That's literally what everyone says about their bbq. While I'll admit dickies isn't as good as some of the smaller, lesser known (canyon city bbq!) it's not a situation where you eat at these places and say that dickies horrible in comparison.

I like dickies but their problem is consistency with their brisket. Sometimes you get an incredible cut and other times it's so fatty. But overall dickies is prettttaaay prettay good

Hereeeeee we go! That's literally what everyone says about their bbq. While I'll admit dickies isn't as good as some of the smaller, lesser known (canyon city bbq!) it's not a situation where you eat at these places and say that dickies horrible in comparison.

I like dickies but their problem is consistency with their brisket. Sometimes you get an incredible cut and other times it's so fatty. But overall dickies is prettttaaay prettay good

Trust me, I'm not trying to be that guy that says "That shit yall got=trash" Dickey's is fine, I'd eat it if it was given to me. I'm not even comparing KC BBQ or Memphis BBQ or whatever.

I was just a little surprised to hear someone say "Dickey's is good!" Because that's the first time I've ever heard it in my life.

Trust me, I'm not trying to be that guy that says "That shit yall got=trash" Dickey's is fine, I'd eat it if it was given to me. I'm not even comparing KC BBQ or Memphis BBQ or whatever.

I was just a little surprised to hear someone say "Dickey's is good!" Because that's the first time I've ever heard it in my life.

Free ice cream! Lieutenant Dan ice cream

Top Bottom