• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Additionally, these consoles dont seem to be that powerful.

My guess is they could get 60 in a few places, but far too much random shit happens in that game that would bring it crashing down. I assume they tried for a locked 30 (I somehow doubt even that is actually locked)

My computer from 5 years ago, worse than ps4 in nearly every way, could get pretty close to a smooth 60 on the highest setting

BigAT

The Knicks are BACK

I don't know how we made it through the summer without them

At least they kept it close.

I'll try this. Any other good crockpot recipes you gots?

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/180118/slow-cooker-chicken-pot-pie-stew/?evt19=1 (be careful with the salt on this, recipe calls for more than you need)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16066/awesome-slow-cooker-pot-roast/?evt19=1 (goes great with mashed potatoes)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/8941/s...ingContentType=recipe hub&clickId=cardslot 13

brentech

I'll try this. Any other good crockpot recipes you gots?
Replaces the basic pork sausage with Hot Italian Sausage: http://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com/crockpot-sausage-potatoes.html

The classic spicey hot ribs:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyhorng...f-the-bone-and?utm_term=.hj747G8om#.odEPvKXMB

My wife found the most basic one that we love, chicken drumsticks and BBQ sauce. So easy and delicious:
http://thefrugalgirls.com/2013/09/crockpot-bbq-drumsticks.html

There is another she doesn't have a website for:
-Bone in pork chops
-Jar of apple butter
-A few Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced

rinse82

That was something else Alex smith with 5 picks in a win. Those missed field goals fucked you. GG man

Lol Alex smith regressed. FMT, Alex and kniles can be yours!

How does side of field work?

You won toss, deferred, and also got the wind at your back in the 4th.

The wind was pretty much the difference; I couldn't kick that FG when I was on your 35

so if the chiefs beat the chargers next week and I lose to the Broncos, the Chiefs may win the division!?!?

what was the outcome of the first game? If Chiefs won that one, they'd have the tiebreaker I think.

https://www.twitch.tv/york887

My game against Luke takes place in 5 minutes. I won't even have to worry about next week after he ends my season!

The pocket just collapsed around Carr, no one open, so I take off. I hit the LOS and then suddenly the fucker spazzes out and instead of an easy 10 yard gain, I lose 4 yards.

It was like 2:40 left in the second, can't gif it since I'm streaming at 720p.

svPxXhW.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Pete. I played like shit there but managed to dig myself out of that 17-0 hole. What an incredible finale drive by you. I wiffed on that easily make able 4th and 2 tackle that would have sealed the game and you proceed to march it down field and get the game winning TD with 10 seconds left. Great game.

I picked the Spurs to win in the 2k app, but god damn I wasn't expecting an ass whooping like that.

i was looking at that work website where i usually get games for free every couple months or so. the only real new game they have up right now is 2k17... i said nah son, nah. not even for free!

#NoJusticeNoPeace

I was just scanning the week 17 matchups, if Greg loses and I win it will come down to like the 6th tiebreaker for the AFC Wildcard I think?

Luke, you've never had a more important game in your life. Don't let me down

brentech

Rinse, they just announced Bitsteam and Dolby Atmos coming to XB1 fyi.

Right now it's hard for me to justify a system that is supposed to match up the game catalog with Windows. Is there really a reason to not just go with PS4 and Switch?
Honest question

Somnia

Right now it's hard for me to justify a system that is supposed to match up the game catalog with Windows. Is there really a reason to not just go with PS4 and Switch?
Honest question

Well he was wanting a UHD player, but wanted Bitstream audio. It's the cheapest UHD player on the market right now.

If you are ok with gaming on your PC just stick with that and play MS's games on the PC and then own a PS4/Switch honestly.

Huh, wish it were down here. The market choices seem weird. It's a lot of mid size markets where the people who want venison probably have easy access to venison.

So I have come to the end of my fist Civ VI run. Randomed start, got the Brazilians (why the fuck is some rando Brazilian leader in this game...) who are super shit. Their bonus is something like +2 happiness to public nudity. Worthless in every regard. Anyway, I decide the only real chance I have is rapid resource acquisition which will allow me to get into trade agreements with everyone and they'll leave me the fuck alone while they fight their wars. First thousand or so years were great. I ignored everything except technology knowing that a science/tech victory was my only hope and in every other Civ game if you dedicate your country to supplying the rest of the world resources, no one will fuck with you and you can do what you want. Like Central America. I had pacts with the other 5 countries I met, was in a super resource rich area and expanded to an island to offer some exotic resources. I was way far and away the most technology advanced civ. I couldn't project power but my defenses were solid. In every other Civ game except Civ II which sucked I had basically won the game by the time we got to like 50 AD. Only real challenge was barbarians but I just conscripted some city state fuckos to do my fighting for me. Basically using them like Hilary uses whichever Muslim group the CIA classifies as freedom fighters to fight whichever they classify as terrorists....and switching between the two almost as often. It was easy, game is ugly, I was bored. But I was on a conference call this morning so I went through the motions figuring I'd have it wrapped up by 1940 or so at the worst.

Suddenly, motherfucking NORWAY comes from out of nowhere and skull fucks Sao Paolo. Just steamrolls em. Like, 4 turns and the city is guacamole. I was completely unprepared. I was super far advanced technically but apparently horses are immune to catapults or some shit. Anyway, it woke me up. This is really unlike Civ. It wasn't like we were on bad terms, or I was encroaching his terrority or anything. I had three trade routes going to Norway, we had open borders, we had declared friends. I had literally no enemies. Just out of nowhere he bends me over and shoves a rakfisk up my stinkhole.

Clearly I was totally unprepared. I only had four cities to this point and one is an island paradise doing nothing but providing a Destination Experience for other rich assholes to fuck and suck each other while loading their ships with monkeys and diamonds. I had to smite that Gomorrah to have the resources to try and mount a defense but end of the day my heart wasn't really in it. All of my cities were dedicated to pushing Brazil to the stars as fast as their thong clad asses could go. I was so impressed with this base level of deceit from a Civ game that usually doesn't start happening until the nuclear age that I watched my entire Brazilian world burn.

It was the best workforce development conference call I have ever been on.

Civ VI Review: 5 stars

Bread

Banned
Bread what are your predictions and thoughts on the Celtics

10 games tonight ;_;

League Pass about to get dat wooorkk
I'm so fuckin excited for this season. I already loved this team as they were and then Ainge added Horford and Jaylen Brown to fill two of our biggest needs. Horford by himself isn't a star but he is the perfect fit on this team. I'll be really interested to see how he opens up the lane for Isaiah with his mid range shooting on the pick and roll. Rozier and Jaylen Brown are both freak athletes and ball handlers will be really key since Evan Turner is gone. I'm just hoping Smart can stay healthy for once, he already is missing games to start the season which sucks.

How you liking your rockets?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Huh, wish it were down here. The market choices seem weird. It's a lot of mid size markets where the people who want venison probably have easy access to venison.

So I have come to the end of my fist Civ VI run. Randomed start, got the Brazilians (why the fuck is some rando Brazilian leader in this game...) who are super shit. Their bonus is something like +2 happiness to public nudity. Worthless in every regard. Anyway, I decide the only real chance I have is rapid resource acquisition which will allow me to get into trade agreements with everyone and they'll leave me the fuck alone while they fight their wars. First thousand or so years were great. I ignored everything except technology knowing that a science/tech victory was my only hope and in every other Civ game if you dedicate your country to supplying the rest of the world resources, no one will fuck with you and you can do what you want. Like Central America. I had pacts with the other 5 countries I met, was in a super resource rich area and expanded to an island to offer some exotic resources. I was way far and away the most technology advanced civ. I couldn't project power but my defenses were solid. In every other Civ game except Civ II which sucked I had basically won the game by the time we got to like 50 AD. Only real challenge was barbarians but I just conscripted some city state fuckos to do my fighting for me. Basically using them like Hilary uses whichever Muslim group the CIA classifies as freedom fighters to fight whichever they classify as terrorists....and switching between the two almost as often. It was easy, game is ugly, I was bored. But I was on a conference call this morning so I went through the motions figuring I'd have it wrapped up by 1940 or so at the worst.

Suddenly, motherfucking NORWAY comes from out of nowhere and skull fucks Sao Paolo. Just steamrolls em. Like, 4 turns and the city is guacamole. I was completely unprepared. I was super far advanced technically but apparently horses are immune to catapults or some shit. Anyway, it woke me up. This is really unlike Civ. It wasn't like we were on bad terms, or I was encroaching his terrority or anything. I had three trade routes going to Norway, we had open borders, we had declared friends. I had literally no enemies. Just out of nowhere he bends me over and shoves a rakfisk up my stinkhole.

Clearly I was totally unprepared. I only had four cities to this point and one is an island paradise doing nothing but providing a Destination Experience for other rich assholes to fuck and suck each other while loading their ships with monkeys and diamonds. I had to smite that Gomorrah to have the resources to try and mount a defense but end of the day my heart wasn't really in it. All of my cities were dedicated to pushing Brazil to the stars as fast as their thong clad asses could go. I was so impressed with this base level of deceit from a Civ game that usually doesn't start happening until the nuclear age that I watched my entire Brazilian world burn.

It was the best workforce development conference call I have ever been on.

Civ VI Review: 5 stars

This reads like a review from Dwight Schrute

Top Bottom