• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

I'm so fuckin excited for this season. I already loved this team as they were and then Ainge added Horford and Jaylen Brown to fill two of our biggest needs. Horford by himself isn't a star but he is the perfect fit on this team. I'll be really interested to see how he opens up the lane for Isaiah with his mid range shooting on the pick and roll. Rozier and Jaylen Brown are both freak athletes and ball handlers will be really key since Evan Turner is gone. I'm just hoping Smart can stay healthy for once, he already is missing games to start the season which sucks.

How you liking your rockets?

First and last time anyone has been excited about a Brown coming to Boston.

At least Bread is realistic about Horford. Good player but some of my friends who root for the Celtics act like they got the second coming of Bill Russell.

BigAT

I'm so fuckin excited for this season. I already loved this team as they were and then Ainge added Horford and Jaylen Brown to fill two of our biggest needs. Horford by himself isn't a star but he is the perfect fit on this team. I'll be really interested to see how he opens up the lane for Isaiah with his mid range shooting on the pick and roll. Rozier and Jaylen Brown are both freak athletes and ball handlers will be really key since Evan Turner is gone. I'm just hoping Smart can stay healthy for once, he already is missing games to start the season which sucks.

The only reason Brown was allowed to go to Boston was to fill the quota spot that opened when Bread left.

Bread

Banned
The only reason Brown was allowed to go to Boston was to fill the quota spot that opened when Bread left.
giphy.gif

Smokey

I am excited about the potential of 115ppg while also allowing 112ppg.

I am free from Dwight "post ups"

Harden isn't fat and is Kardashian free. He will retain his WOAT efensive reputation in the league, but that's ok we'll score in 7 seconds on the other end!

DJ Bowser

Cola, I'll be around tonight after the advance if you want to play!

Beating you and potentially keeping you from the playoffs increases the value of the 2nd and 3rd rounders I got from you/LBB... but lowers the value of my high first. Hmm!

Somnia

League vances tonight. Blue when can you play

Heads up that Trasher and I are now a sim.

I am also gone and won't be around to play whatever games are left for me. I'll be back Sunday Nov 6th. Thankfully thanks to CB and others I'm able to remote in on my phone to do Free Agency.

Vanced

Next vance: Saturday at 6 pm pst

Games

Saints falcons
Ravens Bengals
Giants skins
Texans titans
Panthers bucs
Pack lions
Jags colts
Pats fins
Bears vikes
Bills jets
Boys eagles
Browns steelers
Cards rams
Raiders broncs
Chiefs Chargers
Ninert seahawks

brentech

Guess I need to start telling my opponents the early day would be best and then just not show up when given 3 different times. Makes a lot of sense.

brentech

Wellington sent me a looooong pm with various posts/steam convo. I know your side and his side, decided on a sim

Could have played on 4 different occasions, 3 which he knew before hand. (todays being the only spur of the moment)
He basically gave me last night or nothing.

dumb as fuck

Gg blue. sucks you got boned on drops in the 4th

Fucking Jimmy Graham didn't even try to catch the ball. The replay shows him just watching as a completely catchable ball goes past him.

And fuck your stupid safeties closing in on every deep ball.

And fuck Christine Michael for being garbage at catching.

And fuck my offensive line for being the worst screen pass blockers in the league.

DCX

DCX
Fucking Jimmy Graham didn't even try to catch the ball. The replay shows him just watching as a completely catchable ball goes past him.

And fuck my offensive line for being the worst screen pass blockers in the league.
Gg but my team sucks?

DCX

fuck this game, basically

brentech

When is the Trasher available

read an article that BF1 supposed to get the PS4 Pro treatment, but doesn't really say what other than graphical, so it's hard to feel like that's all that reliable. It said the same thing about FIFA as well - hopefully since both use the frostbite engine, it's legit.

Top Bottom