• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

64F4vRP.gif

Jesus lol

rinse82

Does anyone have a Samsung KS8000?

I have a 2016 Vizio P Series, but the KS8000 can be had for a pretty crazy price through PerksAtWork.

That low HDR input lag is tempting me.

brentech

Can I have Hundley, friend?

That's a tough sell after viewing his stats again. He's a legit starter for a good bunch of teams out there and probably the best injury backup I can imagine. I got super lucky only losing Richard Rodgers at the end of the season. I don't think that will happen again.

Power line adapter is working amazing. Civ VI on big screen with the steam controller is no joke.

Listening to Jeff try and explain the process of turning wheat into bread is fucking amazing.

Colasante

Yep. I have a ticket to a one night only screening of Fury Road in black and white tonight that I can't miss. I offered Splat the win because I didn't want to hold anything up further but he was fine with waiting a bit. Could be earlier than 11 too, I'm not sure when I'll be back yet.

mad-max-fury-road-1-625x350.jpg

brentech

That early one to block in death prophet stands out
Yea. That was probably the better fissure, but more of a luck shot.
The block in the river on WK while he was trying to escape was a more planned attack. Everyone was just chasing him by following, so I went around the ancients and cut him off. Feels good when a plan works out.

Yep. I have a ticket to a one night only screening of Fury Road in black and white tonight that I can't miss. I offered Splat the win because I didn't want to hold anything up further but he was fine with waiting a bit. Could be earlier than 11 too, I'm not sure when I'll be back yet.

mad-max-fury-road-1-625x350.jpg

Lol just play tomorrow. We ain't simmin no playoff games

Top Bottom