• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

Good game Sully. Was fortunate on a few plays. Your DB dropped a pick six early in the game. Your LB jammed my slot, corner was rolled up on the line but when I saw the press by the LB I thought it was some 3 deep press, and threw to the flats on reflex, dumb move on my part. And then I got lucky with the long TD pass, you were lurking but I saw you cut outside a bit, and thought I could lead it up field, got lucky that your Safety didn't react.

Good pick on that deep post, figured it was worth trying a home run there, figured you'd bite on the PA, you didn't and I still thought I could squeeze it in, poor decision.

I was trying to send the flat defender after Romo on that last int, and fill the vacant zone, but he didn't react, so if you held on to it just a bit more, your TE may have gone up field for a big gain.

Couldn't kick for shit, that meter was lightning.

Edit: I shouldn't have gone to the FB dive late in the game, it's not money, better running a regular play. Also a poor decision to cut it outside with McCoy late in the game, figured I could just squeeze it for a first, bad move.

Good game Sully. Was fortunate on a few plays. Your DB dropped a pick six early in the game. Your LB jammed my slot, corner was rolled up on the line but when I saw the press by the LB I thought it was some 3 deep press, and threw to the flats on reflex, dumb move on my part. And then I got lucky with the long TD pass, you were lurking but I saw you cut outside a bit, and thought I could lead it up field, got lucky that your Safety didn't react.

Good pick on that deep post, figured it was worth trying a home run there, figured you'd bite on the PA, you didn't and I still thought I could squeeze it in, poor decision.

I was trying to send the flat defender after Romo on that last int, and fill the vacant zone, but he didn't react, so if you held on to it just a bit more, your TE may have gone up field for a big gain.

Couldn't kick for shit, that meter was lightning.

Edit: I shouldn't have gone to the FB dive late in the game, it's not money, better running a regular play. Also a poor decision to cut it outside with McCoy late in the game, figured I could just squeeze it for a first, bad move.

GG man, you played well, felt like it was a winnable game, was really mad at romo for fumbles in the red zone but thats what I get for having a QB with 48 carry.

Still had my chance to win it on the last drive but you made a nice pick when I forced it so I shouldn't complain

rinse82

Rinse

You may wanna wait. That's a killer deal.

Wow, yup will wait for Black Friday. Funny that we also have Black Friday sales north of the border even though we celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago.

Also...just ordered the 65KS8000 (got a crazy Samsung EPP deal stateside - $1,279)

Now I don't know what to do with my Vizio P65, in the bedroom I guess.

EDIT - if anyone else here wants to get that EPP deal, pm me

brentech

The OG PS4 is boxed up and to ship. My office awaits the Pro to arrive now.
It'll probably get delayed or have some sort of bug that breaks Madden connection to normal PS4s.

BigAT

i guarantee you ball like doo doo

see me at the TI house breh

Barely out rebound Crow; think you're a baller.

raw

The OG PS4 is boxed up and to ship. My office awaits the Pro to arrive now.
It'll probably get delayed or have some sort of bug that breaks Madden connection to normal PS4s.

I'll be curious if it runs non PS4 Pro games any differently, let us know, you have a sweet 4k TV I assume?

brentech

I'll be curious if it runs non PS4 Pro games any differently, let us know, you have a sweet 4k TV I assume?
Nope! Still waiting a bit for more 4K content from the broadcast side.
I play all my games from my office, on a 24" monitor. A lot of games are supposed to get graphics upgrades or downsample from 4K making them look better, even on 1080p. (Supposedly FIFA and BF1 are getting updates for Pro)
But with that said, I have a 3 monitor setup in my office. One is a 144hz monitor that I play all PC games on, the other two are more standard monitors. I might replace them all with 4K monitors in the near future.

Whaaaaaat
Half Mexican, to be more specific. Still not positive, not that me and CB talk about ethnicities more than once a year...

I have a half Mexican friend who is kind of red head but looks totally white, he took way more traits from his mom than dad.

Top Bottom