• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Better late than never.

hnWXJhe.png

Although it doesn't even apply here, but the people asked for it.

brentech

Whenever the Super Bowl gets played, we just need to have a draft day locked down so I know if I need to trade away my picks or not.

DJ Bowser

Free agency is gonna be kind of lame this year, I think. The way they have it structured seems to take the surprise element away from the little bit of offline franchise I did.

BigAT

Posting the time we are playing is Trolling lol?

Greg would have won if he didn't throw from the 2 yard line in OT

Not playing your next game in a 12 hour window after your previous one is the worst crime you can commit to people that whiff on the playoffs.

DJ Bowser

AT understands.

I also just really want a Sunday draft as I don't want to have to do it remotely or rush home from work. Faster the playoffs go the more likely that is.

BigAT

AT understands.

I also just really want a Sunday draft as I don't want to have to do it remotely or rush home from work. Faster the playoffs go the more likely that is.

Only because I've been on the receiving side a million times. It's dumb, take your time Scott.

LukeSmith

catching up on the thread it seems like it's the annual "non-playoff bound teams get restless and argue" festival

Greg you're going to make the playoffs forever, I'm just here to get farmed

i went out trick or treating (well not me but just took my daughter out to see the lights and so on) for the first time since moving here about 3 years ago and damn they go all out. they shut down about a mile of one of the main roads here in town and all the houses on that street had music/lights/giving out candy. kind of reminded me when i was a kid and there'd be so many people out and about

I love Halloween. I approach no Holliday with fewer expectations yet I have an awesome time every year.

Who wants to play some Overwatch?! Let's wreck!

we need to replace the jets before next season starts and here is our reserve list:

Reserve list (IN NO ORDER!):
tlbb
dmczaf
mcneily
shake
randomzero
jacobs34
mastakilla

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Respawn seems to have made a few changes since the Titanfall 2 beta. The multiplayer feels WAY better. Combined with the awesome campaign and this is a pretty damn good game that I did not quite expect.

Top Bottom