• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Current status: It is

Lit.jpg

MaddenGaf I have to share...

SO this was the most ridiculous end to a game of Madden I've seen.

I'm up by 3 in like 2020 AllMadden CFM with a buddy of mine against the CPU. I had been destroying Atlanta for most of the game... But they manage to come back late, take my 4th quarter 11 point lead down to 3, and then this is the final series of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqjcZTzGylA

Two bans from operation sports in the last two weeks

I'm very much OS's version of Eznark, this guy that used to play John Madden football with us

I've only ever visited that site for mlb rosters and logo packs but while there I did scan some of the boards. Seems like nothing but total shit heels whining about the wrong color shoelaces.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Two bans from operation sports in the last two weeks

I'm very much OS's version of Eznark, this guy that used to play John Madden football with us

OS full of a bunch of whiners you should be proud. This Eznark guy doesn't ring a bell for me though.

There is a user on there who claims everybody else sucks at defense and he hates that the game is patching toning down shooting by dropping shooting % when zig zagging and over dribbling before shooting. He thinks it's giving other people a "crutch" for bad defense. He also claims to have the best stick skills out there.

Naturally this troll got a bunch of people banned because they could figure out he's a true cheeser, and I made sure to keep pointing out that this guy's sick skills always uses the Warriors which he admits is his "main" team.

Somnia

So are VP considered one of the best teams right now in Dota 2?

Just started watching today's stream and everyone was hyping up VP. I really need to pay more attention to the scene, I don't play much but I love watching pro Dota.

BigAT

There is a user on there who claims everybody else sucks at defense and he hates that the game is patching toning down shooting by dropping shooting % when zig zagging and over dribbling before shooting. He thinks it's giving other people a "crutch" for bad defense. He also claims to have the best stick skills out there.

Naturally this troll got a bunch of people banned because they could figure out he's a true cheeser, and I made sure to keep pointing out that this guy's sick skills always uses the Warriors which he admits is his "main" team.

Damn, someone call 911.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Brent are you still playing in the league? Is so let me know when is good for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

DotaLaser.gif

BigAT

Greg:

Arena Preferences
An “Arenas” button has been added to the Playlist menu that allows players to “Like” or “Dislike” specific maps. “Liking” an arena increases the odds that you will play on it in online matches, while “Disliking” has the opposite effect. When a server chooses the next Arena, the servers factors in the preferences of all connected players. A map is less likely to be chosen if multiple players “Dislike” said map. Default: Your preferences are applied to all Playlists by default. Custom: “Likes” and “Dislikes” can be changed on each Playlist.

Now you can like Wasteland to play it more!

Edit: First two matches in new patch were Wasteland then Neo Tokyo.

before i post it in the buy/sell thread, anyone interested in buying a digital copy of battlefield 1 on xbone? i bought a new xbox one S that came with it and i dont really want the game

Top Bottom