• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I played today! Wanted to win, so I picked bug. :cool:

Y1Nb0k3.png

Nice job rors.

I am down to play later. Headed to a friend's place for the Giants game but open other than that.

Ferny

R6 and Titanfall 2 my two favorite shooters this gen. Both satisfy those cod-like itch and the super strategic one as well. Overwatch is up there too.

Greg

I should try R6 again

it was everything I ever wanted in a shooter (outside of TPS), but I just couldn't lose myself in it for more than a couple rounds - never could pinpoint what it was

I liked it but it was just so samey. I with Payday 2 had caught on because I think it had a lot more character. But R6 is probably the best shooter this gen. I don't think I've even particularly liked any others.

Mrbob

1/5 for 4 yards against the Bears defense.

Enjoy Let it Die now before the devs realize they can rip people off with F2P garbo.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For those of us looking to continue playing madden, please let me know in here.

I am advancing tomorrow at 9:30 Eastern after our long hiatus. If anyone needs to go on AP, please speak up tonight.

If Luke and Smokey are in I'll stay in

What did you guys think of the first season of Westworld? I bailed after the first three episodes because I give no shits about the mysteries, I just want to come back when it is the robots vs. the humans in fun settings and reading some reviews for the season it sounds like the writers were nowhere near clever enough to pull off an Abrams style mystery show given that all the plot points where figured out by the internet while I was still watching. A couple reviewers seemed to think it would make for a better second season. Hope so.

What did you guys think of the first season of Westworld? I bailed after the first three episodes because I give no shits about the mysteries, I just want to come back when it is the robots vs. the humans in fun settings and reading some reviews for the season it sounds like the writers were nowhere near clever enough to pull off an Abrams style mystery show given that all the plot points where figured out by the internet while I was still watching. A couple reviewers seemed to think it would make for a better second season. Hope so.

Same. I watched 4 episodes and haven't gone back. I'll binge watch the rest soon. It's not great but at least it's not true detective s2.

Also, wow TLG is scoring well!

brentech

My wife and I have enjoyed it, but we avoid reading anything at all about it. It isn't perfect, but they have some interesting characters.

It started off pretty slow but really picked up towards the end of the season. Season 2 looks to be exactly what you're looking for.

Greg

felt like it was trying too hard at times, and there was a lot of looking the other way required by the audience, but I really enjoyed the first season as a whole

Wow we all mostly agree!

Just picked up the Arctis 7s cause I trust Luke. Amazon is giving $130 for the a40s and I've been having issues with them so it was a no brainer.

Also bought my four year old a drone what could go wrong.

check out the reviews for the mavic pro... those things are pretty legit.

I watched one review where they purposely tried to fly it into people and shit and the drone would always stop.

I mean i still kinda hope it hits you in the balls, because who gets a brand new drone and thats the first thing they try????????

claudez pls

check out the reviews for the mavic pro... those things are pretty legit.

I watched one review where they purposely tried to fly it into people and shit and the drone would always stop.

I mean i still kinda hope it hits you in the balls, because who gets a brand new drone and thats the first thing they try????????

claudez pls

The controls were very confusing. It made for a funny video though, since the camera was running. I don't even know where it is, I think I left it at the lake house. My boy keeps asking me about it so I was looking for one he would monkey around with himself without killing himself.

I think I finally convinced the country club to get a Mavic Pro so they can do cool shit like this: http://www.stonelickhills.com/stonelick_flyover_videos.php

When they get it I'll play with it.

Greg

I'll run it into my balls AND send you the video

actually, shake can run it into my balls and he will hand-deliver the video

I still have dreams of making it work so my kids can use it. Just gotta figure it out myself...

Last Guardian looks like an early Wii game.

Shake, EG sucks shit.

Shake, EG sucks shit.

No lies detected

I've been saying for months (even when they were winning) that their team fight is shit. I was hoping to eventually see improvement, but It's just never going to get better. This team can snag a medium-tourney win here and there but that's about as high as their upside goes.

bring back dictator peter

Top Bottom