• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

My grandpa bought my dad a drone. They were trying to figure it out and one time and my grandpa tried to grab it while it was landing and cut his hand up.
They lost it in some trees and on a roof of a neighbors house.

My wife has hinted at getting me one of those DJI Phantom's for Christmas. We'll see.

My grandpa bought my dad a drone. They were trying to figure it out and one time and my grandpa tried to grab it while it was landing and cut his hand up.
They lost it in some trees and on a roof of a neighbors house.

My wife has hinted at getting me one of those DJI Phantom's for Christmas. We'll see.

One of my colleagues has a drone, some of the shots he has gotten are absolutely incredible.

His only complaint are the restrictions on where you can do it, so he's gotten kind of sick of flying it in the same places and wants to expand out but that's quite a drive for him.

brentech

I think that's what I have. You'd get use out of it though since you're the creative type. Maybe some sweet new bird pictures.

Looking at my county parks website, they only allow emergency drone landing at the parks.
cBj1LTf.png

BigAT

Fuck 2017 is looking to be filled with good games the first half of the year. But I don't have time!

Trade in your daughter to Best Buy for Persona 5. With all the savings you get on food, diapers and clothes, it's like you're getting paid thousands of dollars to play Persona. What a deal!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jags @ Bills
Giants @ Redskins
Cards @ Cowboys
Lions @ Vikings
Steelers @ Packers
Falcons @ Saints
Panthers @ Buccs
Dolphins @ Ravens
Rams @ Seahawks
Chiefs @ Jets
Eagles @ Chargers
Niners @ Texans
Pats @ Browns
Colts @ Titans

BigAT

Maybe it's more that Phil Jackson saying something incredibly stupid doesn't qualify as big news anymore, due to the frequency with which it happens.

Top Bottom