• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Office Christmas party today. Pray for me that I don't pull a Wellie.

Or that I at least get a more positive response if I do.

bleedblue
happytears.gif

Microsoft discontinued the band, so just now when this 4th one I've had died I tried taking it back and getting a new one hoping they still had them in stock. No luck. Instead they gave me a full refund.

$263 for a year old broken band 2 lol. Unfortunately store credit because i bought the original in Denver. So...wtf is in a Microsoft store worth buying??

BigAT

Microsoft discontinued the band, so just now when this 4th one I've had died I tried taking it back and getting a new one hoping they still had them in stock. No luck. Instead they gave me a full refund.

$263 for a year old broken band 2 lol. Unfortunately store credit because i bought the original in Denver. So...wtf is in a Microsoft store worth buying??

Get a Zune.

Somnia

Save it towards a new Surface one day? Store credit shouldn't expire.

Bread

Banned

just enough for an xbone s!

Greg

that's what I 'paid' for it

got the 2 keys from trading a CC4, traded some crimson wheels for black ones, and traded Dominus for 1 key and the Looper wheels

Bread

Banned
that's what I 'paid' for it

got the 2 keys from trading a CC4, traded some crimson wheels for black ones, and traded Dominus for 1 key and the Looper wheels
that seems like a lot of work

i'll just take your horn for 2 keys thank u!

What a weird tech day. The Pixel XL odyssey continues apparently, despite the fact that I cancelled my order two weeks ago.

On Monday I got an email update to my order (which I had called and spoken to a human who cancelled the order as I waited on hold) that said the Pixel was delayed again until January 16th. I chuckled and thought it was just a legacy thing since I had cancelled while the order was pending.

Last night I get a text from verizon with a different order number saying we'll let you know when this ships.

Today I got an email with the original order number saying my order has shipped and will be here tomorrow.

Solid work, Verizon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He wrote/recorded alot of music. Not un-entirely like Prince. They also cobbled together some cut up bullshit and made them "new" songs after they ran out of real songs to exploit post-death

Top Bottom