• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Star Wars was almost as good as the Christmas present Bowser commissioned my friend to make for Mrs Bowser. Almost. I'd show it off but Bowser hasn't seen it yet and it's unfinished so I can't. But god damn is it amazing.

I need more Jedi Donnie Yen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Star Wars was almost as good as the Christmas present Bowser commissioned my friend to make for Mrs Bowser. Almost. I'd show it off but Bowser hasn't seen it yet and it's unfinished so I can't. But god damn is it amazing.

I need more Jedi Donnie Yen

I am very nervous to see what that is.

Regardless; been working way too much, didn't even make it home from the office last night. Finally getting some time off tonight and this weekend. Would anyone like to play some doter

Somnia

I am very nervous to see what that is.

Regardless; been working way too much, didn't even make it home from the office last night. Finally getting some time off tonight and this weekend. Would anyone like to play some doter

I don't have another day off till Christmas (last day off was last Saturday) and then I have a 3 day weekend for New Years thankfully. Not a lot of gaming this Christmas period for me.. haven't even touched Last Guardian or beat FFXV.

Though Nier has a demo out tomorrow and Gravity Rush 2 on Friday so I'll force myself to play those.

Mrbob

Somnia did you receive a Halo War DE code. I'm still waiting hoping to win the lottery so I get one.

MS has done some good work with BC on XB1. Can't believe how many games I have from 360 on XB1 now. At the very least if Nintendo screws over Bayonetta and doesn't make it and Bayo 2 playable on the Switch I'll have the original Bayonetta to play on Xbox One.

Somnia

Somnia did you receive a Halo War DE code. I'm still waiting hoping to win the lottery so I get one.

MS has done some good work with BC on XB1. Can't believe how many games I have from 360 on XB1 now. At the very least if Nintendo screws over Bayonetta and doesn't make it and Bayo 2 playable on the Switch I'll have the original Bayonetta to play on Xbox One.

I haven't pre-bought Halo Wars 2 so nope can't say I have.

I'm going to replay all of Mass Effect eventually before Andromeda though.

DJ Bowser

Holy shit, you saw it?!

I'm stoked! I was afraid she wouldn't finish it for Christmas. I'll post it when I get it... It should be glorious.

i saw rogue one today. it was decent but nowhere near TFA. the story seemed really disjointed to me in the first half. it was like they showed scenes that didn't really ever tie together. vader was cool in the last couple mins but other than that it was just a decent action movie, whereas TFA was an instant classic to me

Somnia

Watching some Nier Automata Twitch streams, everyone download this demo tomorrow!

Looks like a game CB will love, people are saying the combat is on par or better than Metal Gears Revengance.

BigAT

95% sure fmt is just a magic 8 ball of movie opinions

DIuKFvp.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like a game CB will love, people are saying the combat is on par or better than Metal Gears Revengance.

The combat wasnt really the main reason I liked Rising so much. It was the perfect combination of over the top metal gear bullshit without the Kojima story nonsense weighing it down, and the music/bosses were amazing. Everything in that game felt like it was in service to make you feel like a badass. You could say it was the John Wick of videogames!

Splat

This Shazaam thing is kinda blowing my mind. I am apparently a crazy person. Mostly expected the article to end "haha of course it exists don't trust fake news dummy"

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Watching some Nier Automata Twitch streams, everyone download this demo tomorrow!

watched some gameplay. looks very cool. the only way I find out about new games is from shit you guys mention in here or from my 16 year old son. that's how I ended up finding Enter the Gungeon which I now love btw. I will download the demo for sure.

it looks kinda like a devil may cry sort of game I used to love those. I haven't played metal gear rising either so maybe I should check that out. it's not on ps4 though is it?

Rorschach

This Shazaam thing is kinda blowing my mind. I am apparently a crazy person. Mostly expected the article to end "haha of course it exists don't trust fake news dummy"

That kind of shit happens all the time on the internets now. Before, everyone in the real world, would just tell you that you're crazy and move on. Now, other people feed into it and legitimize your false memories because theirs were similar and probably spawned from the same source.

Nightz

I don't really watch much college basketball outside of March Madness, but that Grayson Allen kid seems like a real dirtbag.

BigAT

I don't really watch much college basketball outside of March Madness, but that Grayson Allen kid seems like a real dirtbag.

You can't look that much like Ted Cruz and not be a piece of shit.

He has a history of doing shit like that by the way, if you were unaware.

At least Duke did something about it. Wasn't that Green dude doing way dirtier shit in the playoffs last year?

That kind of shit happens all the time on the internets now. Before, everyone in the real world, would just tell you that you're crazy and move on. Now, other people feed into it and legitimize your false memories because theirs were similar and probably spawned from the same source.

"Now"

Repressed memory therapy was huge in the 70s and 80s and was basically the same thing.

BigAT

When you're spending time with your families this holiday season, please be sure to remember the less fortunate and keep them in your thoughts.

C0StV6zWQAE4zi5.jpg

#doitforcody

BigAT

I'm not about snitchin', but this is just a sad, desperate cry for help:

Luke Smith ‏@thislukesmith
@TheMavShow One does not simply RETIRE from Clash Royale aka the god aka goty

Luke Smith ‏@thislukesmith
@bradshoemaker find a friend on the internet who will swap you for 9.99 in gems in Clash Royale the god

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Listen, when you're friends fall into a dark hole, you have to support them in their time of need.

wow nier is pretty awesome. never paid attention to the game so i didn't realize it mixed 3rd person with bullet hell stuff. i thought it was a sequel to nier, which is way different than this. will buy!

Somnia

wow nier is pretty awesome. never paid attention to the game so i didn't realize it mixed 3rd person with bullet hell stuff. i thought it was a sequel to nier, which is way different than this. will buy!

It's technically a sequel and will have a huge open world RPG element just like the first one too.

Just this time it's made by Platinum.

Top Bottom