• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

BitterLeanBarebirdbat.gif

It's like I participated in yesterday's Lions/Giants game
rage.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wellie when does zombie league advance?

I've been having fun with MUT seasons. Currently 6-2 one more win and I'm in the 'playoffs'.

Im pretty sure that game is roguelike. Its not meant to carry over.

I figured your health power ups obviously didnt but your guns either?! In the roguelikes I've played, like rogue legacy, at least something carries over! If true then enter the gungeon you're starting from scratch Everytime you play. Lame!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I figured your health power ups obviously didnt but your guns either?! In the roguelikes I've played, like rogue legacy, at least something carries over! If true then enter the gungeon you're starting from scratch Everytime you play. Lame!

git gud scrub

Mrbob

Technically Rogue Legacy is a Rogue-lite...Only takes the replayability aspect. I agree though with you, give me progress and don't make me start over.

DietRob

but i suck tho!

someone buy it so we can co-op!

I tried for five minutes to buy it since 50% off seems like a good deal but there is some kind of problem with my PSN account and my Paypal account working together. I don't store my CC info with PSN for obvious reasons but this is the first time I've had an issue with PSN and Paypal.

DietRob

Oh cool so Gungeon is made by the same guys that did Hotline.

I was finally able to get my paypal to work so I'm ready to enter the gungeon with you FMT (when it gets done downloading)

BigAT

Oh cool so Gungeon is made by the same guys that did Hotline.

I was finally able to get my paypal to work so I'm ready to enter the gungeon with you FMT (when it gets done downloading)

It's the same publisher, completely different devs though. The Hotline Miaimi guys haven't done anything besides Hotline.

DietRob

It's the same publisher, completely different devs though. The Hotline Miaimi guys haven't done anything besides Hotline.

ah gotcha Dennaton Games is the hotline studio. wonder what those guys are up to then.

DietRob

Keanu is such a terrible actor... Seems like a really nice guy and all, but damn he sucks at acting.

He has to have the best agent in the industry. I don't disagree but he's in some of my favorite movies so I'm able to overlook his 'dude-bro' acting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Every fantasy winner is complete luck. FF takes next to no skill

uPSyMMs.gif

Fantasy fucking sucks. The only fun part is the actual draft. Everything after that is whoever claimed some shithead 4th string running back no one had ever heard of fast enough that goes on to rush for 1000+ yards and 10 TD's

Its like gambling without the fun.

Ferny

He didn't say "no skill." Just like roulette you have to pick a number and get your chips on the board. It's mostly a spin though.

If the league is just draft and thats it, I'd be inclined to agree. But, there are matchups to consider, league scoring differences, waiver choices especially in leagues with budgets. It's a fair amount more than just next to no skill.

So I bought the $10 mystery box from Square Enix Eidos and it came with Hitman "starter edition" which is apparently the prologue and first episode. I assume this isn't the one with the Yoga.

Every fantasy winner is complete luck. FF takes next to no skill

True story in the one FFL I participate in a guy logged in once to create his team and never logged in again all season. He won the league.

I will admit, I gave up early this year. My team had a ton of injuries early and I could never get any guys worth a shit off waivers, so I stopped bothering.

Checked last week for the hell of it and found out I somehow backed into the playoffs at 5-8. Now I'm in the championship game. Dreams do come true!

Somnia

PS4 or bust!

Guess what, it's now on sale digitally on PSN.

Hitman Episode 2 – $5.99, $4.99
Hitman Episode 3 – $5.99, $4.99
Hitman Episode 4 – $5.99, $4.99
Hitman Episode 5 – $5.99, $4.99
Hitman Episode 6 – $5.99, $4.99
Hitman Intro Pack – $8.99, $7.49
Hitman: The Complete First Season – $35.99, $29.99

Other good games on sale (that I think are good):

Bloodborne – $9.99, $7.99
Bloodborne Complete Edition Bundle – $24.99, $19.99
Mad Max – $11.99, $9.99
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition – $13.99, $10.99
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood – $5.99, $4.49
Oxenfree – $9.99, $7.99
Oxenfree Game + Dynamic Theme – $10.99, $8.79
Oxenfree Game + Dynamic Theme + Avatars – $11.99, $9.59
Paragon Epic Pack – $33.49, $28.49
Paragon Prime Pack – $20.09, $17.09
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse – $9.99, $4.99
Shantae: Risky’s Revenge Director’s Cut – $4.99, $2.49
Slain: Back From Hell – $13.49, $10.04 - Highly recommend this one
The Banner Saga – $13.99, $11.99
The Banner Saga 2 – $15.99, $13.99

Splat

Maybe we should do a best-ball type draft next year. Draft only (big bench), tops scorers auto-played every week, no H2H, only total points for the season.

Ferny

Maybe we should do a best-ball type draft next year. Draft only (big bench), tops scorers auto-played every week, no H2H, only total points for the season.

I did a lot of this for this season. The draft is my favorite part so it was a lot of fun this way.

Top Bottom