• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

People thinking that Ceelo video is real...

KRjHYfa.gif

brentech

#CBWasRight

PS

How is your wife doing? My friends is going through the same :/

Forgot I started replying to this last night.

Much has happened in the last 72 hours.
Doctor at ER told her to take another two weeks off, so she called and started that.
She switched to a full dose of Zoloft and started Ambien to help her sleep, but more importantly, she went and got some counseling (through a place that specializes in postpartum care, recommended by her OB).

Being able to sleep through the night was a big deal and instantly made her feel more human, but the counseling gave her some piece of mind that she wasn't the only one that had an issue or she isn't failing (which she wasn't).
After two nights of sleeping, she was finally able to hold food down and got some appetite back.
The fear is that it's partially because she is back off work, but we're changing up how we do things as well. She used to wake up in the night when the baby did. I would give her a bottle and my wife would pump. Counselor recommended she stays in bed, pumps there if she needs to, and goes right back to sleep while I tend to the baby.

Basically setting a pattern of her getting sleep so she isn't thinking about the lack of sleep when she has to do two back to back 13 hours shifts ever other Tues/Wed.
But just getting some perspective from the counselor and family helps. I really want to think it's coming together, she seems to be doing better. If it goes to shit again when she goes back to work towards the end of the month, I'll let ya know. =\

BigAT

Forgot I started replying to this last night.

Much has happened in the last 72 hours.
Doctor at ER told her to take another two weeks off, so she called and started that.
She switched to a full dose of Zoloft and started Ambien to help her sleep, but more importantly, she went and got some counseling (through a place that specializes in postpartum care, recommended by her OB).

Being able to sleep through the night was a big deal and instantly made her feel more human, but the counseling gave her some piece of mind that she wasn't the only one that had an issue or she isn't failing (which she wasn't).
After two nights of sleeping, she was finally able to hold food down and got some appetite back.
The fear is that it's partially because she is back off work, but we're changing up how we do things as well. She used to wake up in the night when the baby did. I would give her a bottle and my wife would pump. Counselor recommended she stays in bed, pumps there if she needs to, and goes right back to sleep while I tend to the baby.

Basically setting a pattern of her getting sleep so she isn't thinking about the lack of sleep when she has to do two back to back 13 hours shifts ever other Tues/Wed.
But just getting some perspective from the counselor and family helps. I really want to think it's coming together, she seems to be doing better. If it goes to shit again when she goes back to work towards the end of the month, I'll let ya know. =\

Have you considered having her talk to Shake for 5 minutes? If that doesn't put her to sleep, I don't know what will.

Glad to hear she's doing a bit better. Slowly but surely.

They should've just recolored the yeti hunter skin. I think it was more garbage that Mei didn't get a skin with her level while Rein got 2 with Eichenwaldes release. I agree with Sola tho, the ice block more than makes up for it. Ive gotten 7 winter skins so far but still no Mei, who is my main.. :(

Bread

Banned
Overwatch fans seem to either despise Mei or jerk off to her so I'm not surprised the weirdos have problems with how their waifu was treated

Mrbob

I do have to finish the second witcher expansion, so I could wait. Total Warhammer is a good option too. Probably jump into shadow warrior 2 well.

Top Bottom