• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Rorschach

12 minutes waiting for a game... dis gun b gud! Someone picked Lone Druid? Oh dear...

42 minutes later:

G2VwEon.jpg

FUUUUUUUCK!
"Hey, LD, you should give your bear some items..."
"LOL"
"No, seriously, it needs items that's why it has the slots..."
"What if it dies? It's really easy to kill it and it does no damage. You don't know how to play hero."
7JTz4XF.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
My Google Pixel was delivered a few hours ago. I am in love.

From both a hardware and software perspective this is the best Android phone ever made. It's incredible in every way.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
12 minutes waiting for a game... dis gun b gud! Someone picked Lone Druid? Oh dear...

42 minutes later:

G2VwEon.jpg

FUUUUUUUCK!
"Hey, LD, you should give your bear some items..."
"LOL"
"No, seriously, it needs items that's why it has the slots..."
"What if it dies? It's really easy to kill it and it does no damage. You don't know how to play hero."
7JTz4XF.gif

Classic solo queue game.

From both a hardware and software perspective this is the best Android phone ever made. It's incredible in every way.

I got one but wnot get it till Feb because the larger screen/128 gb is back ordered :/

My wife got the smaller screen 32 pixel and it's nice

Yeah it's pretty OK. Think I liked the G4 more when it came out though.

There is nothing particularly outstanding or intetesting about this phone.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I got one but wnot get it till Feb because the larger screen/128 gb is back ordered :/

My wife got the smaller screen 32 pixel and it's nice

I got the smaller one also. It's difficult to find smaller phones these days. The Pixel is also a little bit smaller than the 5X that I was using so it's even better in that way too!

Eh, phones are all basically the same these days. The reason I like this phone as much as I do and call it easily the best android ever made is a 'sum of it's parts'. It's got the best phone camera on the market, the build quality/materials are very good, Android 7.1.1 is a great OS, Google assistant is finally taking big steps forward, everything on the phone runs like butter. Most phones only check off a few of those boxes. The Pixel is checking them all. We are at the point where phones aren't going to 'WOW' us anymore.

Mrbob

FMT you need to git good at Dead Rising stop aggravating the purists.

Yeah it's pretty OK. Think I liked the G4 more when it came out though.

I'll probably replace my Nexus 6 with a new Pixel in a year or two. I've gone from the Nexus 4 to nexus 6, I'll stick with the Google line. Like their phones, don't need to reinvent each model.

Of course I've been happy with project fi service and don't want to switch.

They've done sales better than that, 2k can get straight fucked. They already lost my pre-purchase for next year

NBA Live please save us

BigAT

♪♪ Have a holly, jolly Litmas; ♪♪
♪♪ And in case it wasn't fleek, ♪♪
♪♪ Say hello, to cuhs you know ♪♪
♪♪ And every fam you meet. ♪♪

DJ Bowser

Thinking of getting Overwatch since it's on sale. Might cut into my Rocket League time though.

Also, Merry Christmas from my family to yours:

15726682_10155018045783690_8528637946525132161_n.jpg

DJ Bowser

Haters. It's creepy as fuck but I love it. I actually wasn't expecting the artist to put us in the American Gothic clothes. My GF prefers it this way, I just wish the shirt she was wearing in the source material were included:

13532989_10209944246463176_8149777660756141206_n.jpg

That painting is 40" x 30". I've got to get a frame!

Thinking of getting Overwatch since it's on sale. Might cut into my Rocket League time though.

Also, Merry Christmas from my family to yours:

15726682_10155018045783690_8528637946525132161_n.jpg

Love it. Reminds me of the time I had my picture printed on pillow cases and gave them away to people when I left Milwaukee. Ugly and creepy always gets laughs. Bravo.

I could've sworn George Michael died a decade ago.

Top Bottom