• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

Purging my unused Humble Bundle keys. Doing a giveaway of a shit load of steam keys, but before I post it in the steam thread, wanted to offer games like. First come first serve in here.

Prison Architect
Big Pharma
Civ V
Guacamelee! Complete

I could use Prison Architect if you don't mind.

BigAT

Thankfully me leash extends far enough for console games!

Speaking of, did tiburon ever release the league app for madden?

lcCqdMI.gif

What Smokey says May be true, Durand Jones and the Indications came out in 2016 and I have not listened to any new albums in 2017.

Edit: I take it back. I can't get through a full song of this shit

DCX

DCX
Need someone to partner up in rocket league ps4. It's the only trophy I'm missing to get a platinum. Hit me up!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
First attempt and I win 37k points. 2ez

[edit] Spun, got a Moon treasure. It's clinkz. -_-

I got the dog and sausage courier on my second spin. Which is a great courier! But I already have one.

Once that big invoker reaches the rage state around 1/3 heath or so it seems impossible.

Greg

I didn't really care for that CD fam, sorry

their vocal delivery becomes kinda grating over the course of an album... and that would be fine if the production was more varied, but it's pretty weak and samey in general

guess it would be good riding music if I wasn't white, but nothing I can appreciate with my speakers or headphones at home

Smokey

I didn't really care for that CD fam, sorry

their vocal delivery becomes kinda grating over the course of an album... and that would be fine if the production was more varied, but it's pretty weak and samey in general

guess it would be good riding music
if I wasn't white, but nothing I can appreciate with my speakers or headphones at home

Congratulations, you just solved the puzzle fam!

Expecting all time great lyrics from Migos is doing it all wrong unless you a dainty mf

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1338227

It's mostly people commenting on production and what bangs

Give me something to listen to Greg!

Greg

I regularly listen to death metal, so I'm familiar with not caring about lyrics and just taking the vocal in as another instrument

I'm just saying this kind of music is carried by production (which is perfectly fine and something I can appreciate), but there wasn't enough there to warrant this thing being an hour long

I hope it's everything you were expecting though - the beauty of music!

here's something relatively new that's not metal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-D7nTjzkqw

Rorschach

I got the dog and sausage courier on my second spin. Which is a great courier! But I already have one.

Once that big invoker reaches the rage state around 1/3 heath or so it seems impossible.

Saw the video of the guys that beat it. They used Techies and set up a trap of a million remote mines and they all stay away from Invoker while he's doing this. Apparently, you don't need to distract him. You keep him from spamming the summon creeps by not attacking him. Then, they lure him into the trap and insta-death!

We almost had it with the 4 stack I got queued with. Got him to like 15% health and he would just refresher combo everyone. We tried to take turns tanking, but you can't be revived if there are any summon creeps anywhere near you. :|

[edit]Looks like they patched that strategy out: * Remote Mines now last 4 minutes in Dark Moon

Top Bottom