• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

RIP

iDTIDtX.jpg

ESz68Ix.jpg

brentech

What the fuck. How do you get me killed as a sharpshooter?

You had the high ground and still got targeted by 2 enemies on the same turn. The first one hit you and also destroyed your half cover, the second got the kill.

Greg was promoted to sharp shooter!

So last night on Twitch I saw someone streaming Mutant Football League. I didn't even know this was actually being made, I remember a bad kickstarter for it that failed but I guess someone is making it anyhow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8vjpK_uTkc

Game looked okay, dude playing it seemed to be on lowest difficulty because every play he forced a turnover or killed someone on the CPU team. Eventually it ended cause the CPU had no living QBs.

BigAT

LeBron ethered Barkley, god damn!

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long for someone to pop back at Chuck considering how much shit he talks from behind the desk. It's not even difficult to come up with something considering how easy it would be to point out he never even won a championship (I think Shaq did this to him once on a broadcast) and the number of incidents he had during his career.

Bread

Banned
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long for someone to pop back at Chuck considering how much shit he talks from behind the desk. It's not even difficult to come up with something considering how easy it would be to point out he never even won a championship (I think Shaq did this to him once on a broadcast) and the number of incidents he had during his career.
Lmao

He does this every night

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How does it not?

His point was they all sound the same (they don't), meaning his opinions aren't relevant in today's hip-hop world. But, yeah, nothing to do with his point...

You dont have to be active in the topic you're talking about to have an opinion and make a good point. Especially when you're one of the best to ever do it. If Kobe Bryant wants to drop some knowledge on me about basketball in 10 years im not gonna be like NAH SON YOU AINT ACTIVE FUCK OFF.

Top Bottom