• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Smokey

Our Madden NFL franchise will transition to the Frostbite engine with Madden NFL 18, unlocking major visual advancements and new gameplay experiences that will excite dedicated Madden players, football fans, and sports fans overall.

brentech

FIFA didn't look noticeably better after it switched sadly, but a new engine could be good for gameplay.

replays highlights stuff did, but yea, in action play didn't look too different. Was saying on Discord, I was surprised I didn't really come across any glitches or anything out of the ordinary with the change, but I don't think the Madden team can pull off that same feat.

Phee: I tried Whataburgers new Avocado Bacon Burger w/ Jalapenos

I think I made a huge mistake

Why would this be a mistake?

540x420.jpg

We've got delicious news for you. Whataburger is serving up the Avocado Bacon Burger. A 100% pure beef patty with crispy bacon, fresh avocado, onions, tomatoes, American cheese and creamy pepper sauce piled up on Texas Toast.

Fuck

My stomach was telling me about 5 mins after

But we good. I give it a 8/10. Solid. Took these mf 7 mins to make it tho wtf. Had some kind of sauce on it too i dunno what it was, but it was gud.

Next time I hit up Whataburger, I'm getting me one of these:

WAT-15237-BUFFALO-RANCH-CHICKEN-STRIP-560x420-Canvas.jpg

The perfectly spicy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich is back. Three all-white-meat chicken strips, two slices of Monterey Jack, zesty buttermilk ranch and the beloved Buffalo Sauce join forces to create a sandwich you simply can’t get anywhere else.

brentech

My stomach was telling me about 5 mins after

But we good. I give it a 8/10. Solid. Took these mf 7 mins to make it tho wtf. Had some kind of sauce on it too i dunno what it was, but it was gud.

My only hold back would be getting jalapeno and avocado from a fast food joint.

Rorschach

I was bummed thinking about the Simpsons the other day when I realized there are double the amount of bad seasons as good seasons

I was thinking about it the other day and it's remarkable that they're still going. They're obviously not for me anymore, but they found a new audience. If they were still making episodes for me, they probably wouldn't be around anymore.

Then again, there's South Park, so who knows.

Greg

I've been in a gaming slump... just no interest at all for some reason

haven't bought a game since Madden, and Uncharted 4 was the last one before that

I got an email to be able to send 3 more Wildlands PS4 codes out. Click on all links and don't see shit. Bird sent me an invite yesterday and I saw "Invite Friends" on one of the tabs but not this morning?

Anyhow if I get this figured out, let me know if anyone here wants it...I think you gotta add me on Ubisoft club though (lol) my tag there is ysbball812.

Well now I see it but it says I don't have permission to access, fuckboi Ubisoft

Ferny

I got an email to be able to send 3 more Wildlands PS4 codes out. Click on all links and don't see shit. Bird sent me an invite yesterday and I saw "Invite Friends" on one of the tabs but not this morning?

Anyhow if I get this figured out, let me know if anyone here wants it...I think you gotta add me on Ubisoft club though (lol) my tag there is ysbball812.

Well now I see it but it says I don't have permission to access, fuckboi Ubisoft

I'll take one :)

Top Bottom