• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Charles Oakley played when I watched basketball, son!

lol the Heat are as shitty as the Bucks and Knicks now? No wonder Phee has a bitter boner.
We're on a 12 game winning streak and blew you guys the fuck out at home last night. We're the greatest team under .500 I league history. Weeks ago we were in the hunt for Markelle Fultz. Now we're in position to upset the Cavs in the first round!

#getfucked

We're on a 12 game winning streak and blew you guys the fuck out at home last night. We're the greatest team under .500 I league history. Weeks ago we were in the hunt for Markelle Fultz. Now we're in position to upset the Cavs in the first round!

#getfucked

12 straight wins and you're only ahead of the Bucks by one game?!?

#thatsembarrassing

Can you name more than 3 Bucks that doesn't include Giannis?

No. But you're the one claiming I am a Bucks fan. Some guy got hurt yesterday and they have that Somali and they just cut Steve Novak.

I can tell you all about Alvin Robertson, Steve Brickowski and Larry Krystkowiak though!

Bread

Banned

#getfucked
worst tank ever

8C01A687-3FD7-4D26-8CD4-0C577EE9FD20_zps5zw4ns4x.jpg

Why does Knicks PR think they can win this?
It's a joke. Dolan is the one paying these people.

yeeeeeeeeeesh 49ers brought in Martin Mayhew to help out John Lynch. The guy who tried to clean up for Matt Millen now tasked with preventing a Matt Millen. What a shitty life.

Ferny

The new defender in R6 Siege is OP, holy shit. The ability to put 2 one sided mirrors on a wall? Wow
She's good but not OP. Very good Id say. But hibana counters her so its not so bad. The other guy is good too, but not OP. These two are probably the best two punch Operators they've put in the game thus far.

She's good but not OP. Very good Id say. But hibana counters her so its not so bad. The other guy is good too, but not OP. These two are probably the best two punch Operators they've put in the game thus far.

Can you shoot through the window?

And hibana I guess fucks up that window?

Ferny

Can you shoot through the window?

And hibana I guess fucks up that window?
Sooo there's a canister on the inside side that you can shoot that drops the window so it basically makes a hole. It makes a loud noise when you do it tho so it's easy to know when it happens as a attacker.

Hibana shoots a gun that basically cuts thru anything in a similiar shape as her window. So you can pretty much shoot her window with his gun and just create a hole yourself.

Sooo there's a canister on the inside side that you can shoot that drops the window so it basically makes a hole. It makes a loud noise when you do it tho so it's easy to know when it happens as a attacker.

Hibana shoots a gun that basically cuts thru anything in a similiar shape as her window. So you can pretty much shoot her window with his gun and just create a hole yourself.

Over a year in and this game is still so goddamn good

YES I JUST GOT A KILL WITH CAPITAO'S THING!!

I use this: https://www.vanityplanet.com/collections/v-p-health/products/tare

If you enter bajkitchen at checkout I believe you still get 50% off so it's only $25.

Sweet!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18659427/madison-square-garden-company-fires-security-chief

The Madison Square Garden Company has parted ways with its security chief, two days after Charles Oakley was arrested after getting into an altercation at a New York Knicks game, a team official confirmed to The Undefeated's Mike Wise.

The official wouldn't say whether the firing of Frank Benedetto, formerly the senior vice president for security for MSG, was related to the Oakley incident.

This Frank Benedetto guy is about to get interviewed for life

BigAT

Guy was able to protect the President of the United States but couldn't handle Oakley:

Frank Benedetto oversaw security for Presidents Bush and Obama during his well-regarded 27-year career with the federal agency. Benedetto also oversaw security for major Windy City events, including the 2012 NATO Summit and the Chicago Marathon in 2013 and 2014.

In case it isn't obvious, Dolan is just a piece of shit and is throwing this guy under the bus as a scapegoat.

Guy was able to protect the President of the United States but couldn't handle Oakley:

In case it isn't obvious, Dolan is just a piece of shit and is throwing this guy under the bus as a scapegoat.

Holy fucking shit

Dolan is more slime than I even thought

This is a rough DCX sports week.........

BigAT

Has York ever forced his employees and players to go watch his shitty band play in the arena that he owns only because his successful father gave it to him and then make them get on stage and play the kazoo with him?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/09/19/james-dolan-kazoo-record-amare-stoudemire-carmelo-anthony

His band, "JD (James Dolan) & The Straight Shot", fucking sucks by the way.

Oh I know. "Fix the Knicks" used to be on YouTube and then it was taken down for "copyright reasons" LMAO

NOBODY wants to copy that shit except to mock it

BigAT

Andrew Marchand‏ @AndrewMarchand
Michael Kay just reported Charles Oakley is banned for life from the Garden.

#freeOakley #fuckDolan

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
What Dolan doesn't understand: By trying to win battle w/ Oak, he's lost war. Between Dolan/Jackson, Knicks are toxic free agent destination

It's true, I can't imagine why any player or coach would want to come and work under those two shitbags.

Top Bottom