• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Phee, you ready for #TheNeighboorhood?

Fuck no.

I'm happy about dual archetypes and that I don't necessarily have to grind offline games just to play online. There's definitely some improvement, like the attributes not being grouped together as ridiculously as they were last year.

But this Neighborhood shit...is just a fucking face lift, man, and just a waste of everyone's time. And the simps on OS are falling hook, line, and sinker for it. I'm pretty sure I'm close to being banned there. They think I'm the Alex Jones of sports games or something, although there's some who agree with me.

Like dude. You gotta pay 1000 VC to get a haircut now. G.T.F.O.H.
Everyone's like "OMG this is like NBA 2k but GTA!" what the hell if I want to play GTA I'll play GTA. Why do I need to enter a Faux Locker store for clothing/accessories or a barber shop to get a haircut.

Don't get me wrong, they did some important stuff the community asked for, but watching them fall for a bunch of fluff was eye opening. There's still a lot of things I got questions about. We'll see when The Prelude drops. I'm probably still getting it, and I don't really have a big problem with anything they put out there, but I'm not as enthused about this Neighborhood shit. All I want to do is play games, not go through loading screen after loading screen. But we will see how it's executed. As I said on there, I'm not going to allow their trailers and 3 second gifs to dictate what's going to actually happen once the game drops.

Also they still haven't done anything to MLO. What a tragedy that mode has become.

Smokey

Fuck no.

I'm happy about dual archetypes and that I don't necessarily have to grind offline games just to play online. There's definitely some improvement, like the attributes not being grouped together as ridiculously as they were last year.

But this Neighborhood shit...is just a fucking face lift, man, and just a waste of everyone's time. And the simps on OS are falling hook, line, and sinker for it. I'm pretty sure I'm close to being banned there. They think I'm the Alex Jones of sports games or something, although there's some who agree with me.

Like dude. You gotta pay 1000 VC to get a haircut now. G.T.F.O.H.
Everyone's like "OMG this is like NBA 2k but GTA!" what the hell if I want to play GTA I'll play GTA. Why do I need to enter a Faux Locker store for clothing/accessories or a barber shop to get a haircut.

Don't get me wrong, they did some important stuff the community asked for, but watching them fall for a bunch of fluff was eye opening. There's still a lot of things I got questions about. We'll see when The Prelude drops. I'm probably still getting it, and I don't really have a big problem with anything they put out there, but I'm not as enthused about this Neighborhood shit. All I want to do is play games, not go through loading screen after loading screen. But we will see how it's executed. As I said on there, I'm not going to allow their trailers and 3 second gifs to dictate what's going to actually happen once the game drops.

Also they still haven't done anything to MLO. What a tragedy that mode has become.

The lag is gonna be whew

but wait

there's more

Csr1UPm.png

The lag is gonna be whew

but wait

there's more

We heard the song and dance before. We'll see.
Never forget the legendary free through timeout cheese. That was....unique.

Nah, all I did was defend our right to spend our time and money however we want. I can still be critical of things though.

Admittedly, nowadays I understand more where the rest of you guys came from, but for someone like myself, I'd still do the same things. Just don't have the energy to play or learn new shit. But there is a breaking point for me. And that breaking point is that I seriously considered NBA Live this year. I'll probably still get it when it's cheap because it's got a decent foundation and I want to support competition.

DJ Bowser

It must take a special kind of suck ass to go 7-3 and still get placed in bronze.
My only rationale is that the season only started a few hours ago- so your placement is based on how you did compared to the other people who have finished placement, which at this point would mostly be serious players.

I placed Gold last time and did worse than I did this time. Being a Reindhart main is a thankless job.

BigAT

AT, is Rutgers 27 points worse than Washington at home?

I need to know...for research purposes

I would probably just stay away from that game honestly. I know 27.5 looks nice, but Rutgers lost to UW by 35 last year (at UW) and it could have been more. They had 4 other losses of 35 points or more in addition to that game.

I do think RU will be better this year, but their schedule is still rough. They could certainly cover and it wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think I would run the risk in the first game of the season when they're a big unknown still.

My only rationale is that the season only started a few hours ago- so your placement is based on how you did compared to the other people who have finished placement, which at this point would mostly be serious players.

I placed Gold last time and did worse than I did this time. Being a Reindhart main is a thankless job.
It's heavily weighted on where you finished last season

brentech

Anyone want to buy Destiny 2 standard digital code?
Decided to go PC for sure after the beta, and forgot I had a pre order on the PS4, code already released last night so now I'm stuck with it.

7'5
Shot Creator
Glass Cleaner

YAO 2.0

I think I'm going to go with a SG Shot Creator/3 Pt shooter, or Shot Creator/Defender, gotta see what kind of defense I can play without the badges. I might do playmaker though, still got no idea what the caps are.

AFC East:

Dolphins - Phee
Pats - sanjuro
Jets - OPEN
Bills - Rinse

AFC North:

Steelers - Ramirez
Browns - TLBB
Bengals - Splat
Ravens - kylecoley

AFC South (the leagues best division):

Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - Claude

AFC West:

Broncos - AZ
Raiders - Pete or Soka
Chiefs - scott
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East:

Eagles - CB
Giants - Wellington
Skins - mcneily
Cowboys - Somnia

NFC North:

Packers - Brent
Vikings - Bird
Bears - OPEN
Lions - OPEN

NFC South:

Panthers - Drizz
Bucs - DM
Falcons - DCX
Saints - jabee

NFC West:

49ers - FMT
Rams - rbk_3
Cards - Bowser
Seahawks - Bluemax

current teams. where is pete so the raiders can be decided!?

p.s.

kyle not sure if you wanted the lions instead, i forgot to list them as an open team

DJ Bowser

I asked my old wrasslin' buddy who works on Madden if he knows when exactly the patch will come out. It probably isn't his department but I figure it's worth a shot.

I asked my old wrasslin' buddy who works on Madden if he knows when exactly the patch will come out. It probably isn't his department but I figure it's worth a shot.

rex already said mid september. it will apply after the fact so we could start the league and it will still apply to our league. but i do want the roster updates

Top Bottom