• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

I'm still on Team Wait. It's always been worth waiting? Plus Hurricane Irma is around the corner, let's see if we all still have power in a week.

Do we really want Kyle learning how this league works through that division.....

rex already said mid september. it will apply after the fact so we could start the league and it will still apply to our league. but i do want the roster updates

Gotta wait for Sheldon Richardson at least!

Yeah, not looking forward to throwing at your team twice a season.

I played Sully and CB in practice games and neither completed above 50% of their passes.

There were more passes defensed by my team vs Sully than he had completions.

OTOH, I gave up a lot of rushing yard because I still suck at user LBer. Also the second highest rated corner on the roster just got traded to the Vikings for a 7th.

Gotta wait for Sheldon Richardson at least!

I played Sully and CB in practice games and neither completed above 50% of their passes.

There were more passes defensed by my team vs Sully than he had completions.

OTOH, I gave up a lot of rushing yard because I still suck at user LBer. Also the second highest rated corner on the roster just got traded to the Vikings for a 7th.

they update the rosters on the fly now. there was a new DL tonight where vance mcdonald was already traded (that happened on tuesday i think)

Did a really dumb mistake...

I signed up to get the twitch packs. I got them.

Then i used 3 upgrade tokens on 2 of the players and 1 on the third. Now all 3 twitch legend players are stuck in upgrade and it seems i cant get them out of there before i max out the upgrades... fuck!!

Man whoever has the browns is starting in an even worse position then I had last year. At least I had pryor and Joe Haden, I'm sure they dropped Corey Colemans rating again too

Man, All Madden DB's are way more aware and capable than All Pro.

I think I prefer them to be more aware, but my guys were catching balls a little too easily in my opinion. Either that or they all had career days. I think more deflections and less interceptions would make a happy middle.

Smokey

I'm guessing we're doing Sim for league?

All of the scrims I've played have been set at Comp. Are you not able to change that?

Top Bottom