• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Just my opinion, but last year I played in a league with modified sliders that made WRs less apt to catch in traffic passes. Operation Sports has a load of sliders for leagues, maybe a mix of All Pro and WR sliders might be a good solution.

Or we learn how to make reads and play on All Madden, idk

Ramirez

GG bro. I need to find a way to stop the run :/ you and Smokes gashed me bad.

DCX

I don't know how, I feel completely helpless once the RB gets the ball. It feels like there's a black hole sucking you into every person on the line, lol. Zone D seems even more useless than in the past, couldn't stop your passing to save my life.

DCX

DCX
I don't know how, I feel completely helpless once the RB gets the ball. It feels like there's a black hole sucking you into every person on the line, lol. Zone D seems even more useless than in the past, couldn't stop your passing to save my life.
I want to say maybe it's just Bell, but Lamar Miller is a decent not great back but maybe that's just Smokey's stick skills. Who knows.

Zones will get fixed with the update.

Nice to have you back.

DCX

Who is getting destiny 2 on PC? And will you fucks play it longer than a week

Jebaited shake? 🤔 Can't be too disappointed in s4 if you also took the bait. 🙃

I only liked her cause her 😍accent...next you are gonna tell me that was fake too!!!

Is it even supposed to hit us?
Probably not, but it's a week out ATM so who knows. It does look like there's a good chance it will hit the east coast as a 4 somewhere tho. There's one model showing the eye hitting Manhattan as a 4, most have it somewhere around the Carolinas tho.

xZ50pKr.gif

Smokey

Probably not, but it's a week out ATM so who knows. It does look like there's a good chance it will hit the east coast as a 4 somewhere tho. There's one model showing the eye hitting Manhattan as a 4, most have it somewhere around the Carolinas tho.

xZ50pKr.gif

that's a big storm.

Ferny

xZ50pKr.gif
I really hope it doesn't hit us in Central FL. Please don't!

The touch pass with double tap is hella under rated since they introduced it last year, it feels amazing to drop it right over the linebackers head but underneath the safeties to fit it into coverage

brentech

Fuck I forgot I preordered destiny 2 on PS4 and just got an email it shipped... guess I'm double dipping

This is all Luke's fault

Send it back? At least you didn't get the digital code on PS4 like me, I had no option but to hope someone would buy it. Sold it on a small loss.

Send it back? At least you didn't get the digital code on PS4 like me, I had no option but to hope someone would buy it. Sold it on a small loss.

I didn't get a chance to play the PC beta so I don't think I ruined the console version for myself yet. Did you play the PC and PS4 beta? How much better is the PC version on a scale of 1-10? 11?

I totally forgot knack 2 is coming this week too! Yah fu PS4 destiny. I can't wait to talk to ez about how great knack 2 is

Top Bottom