• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Do we need invites to the league daddy site?

Also, what are we doing about free agents?

DCX

I will open FA week 2 so everyone is signed in. Starting week 2, you can sign a max of 2 FAs. After week 2, and everyone had a chance to sign, it is completely open. If you currently need a FA because you literally don't have people at a position, you can sign the lowest rated player at that position.

DJ Bowser

also let me know what you guys think of the difficulty. i went back and forth on doing all pro or all madden. my reasoning on all pro is IN the event someone needs to play CPU, i'd like for it not to be a complete fucking chore to where people just take the sim win and risk injuries.

lions cards looked a lot like pats chiefs where the teams were marching up and down the field but i'd like some defense in the league... i don't want to change anything after one game though so i'd like to see how everyone else shakes out in week 1. if we have a ton of scores that are high then i may look into bumping into all madden
Re: Lions/Cards-

My defense played really well most of the first half. I mostly stopped blitzing and started played prevent a bit after after that. There were a couple of solid drives against me in the second going full-bore.

The amount of points I scored was also a little deceptive. I had two or three 1 play drives that were mostly a result of bad defensive play call and a subsequent lag on user-switch to the player or a bad dive.

I wouldn't put much stock in my game with Soka as neither of us have played much Madden yet and the big plays reflect that. I wouldn't read much into the defensive sliders due to the score as my defense got 3 picks, none of which had anything to do with my coverage, so the coverage is fairly solid. Run D seems stout enough mostly- the all- madden buff could be too strong.

DCX

DCX
I will open FA week 2 so everyone is signed in. Starting week 2, you can sign a max of 2 FAs. After week 2, and everyone had a chance to sign, it is completely open. If you currently need a FA because you literally don't have people at a position, you can sign the lowest rated player at that position.
Well I cut some players the CPU signed for me ( RG3 lol ) and some I wanted to cut. Can I play with less than 53?

If not how should I proceed?

DCX

seth-rollins-will-win-the-wwe-royal-rumble-match-1499325181-800.jpg

vsvrbAe.jpg

FqYrr9n.gif

The only reason I even know his name is from that one stream where he ran like 20 trap plays on me. I called him out on it, and this Seth Rollins gif was his response so I looked up who it was

tenor.gif

Gg FMT. Too many turnovers to overcome. Game felt like all my all pro games. Run games perfect but secondary play is so aweful. As always should've ran more.

Newton: 112.9 QBR, 18/29, 272 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT // 5 rushes, 45 yards
Stewart: 14 carries, 131 yards, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 2 rec, 15 yards
Olsen: 4 rec, 58 yards
Keuchly: 7 tackles, 0.5 sack, 1 FF

Hoyer: 142.1 QBR, 11/18, 250 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
Hyde: 13 carries, 67 yards, 2 TD, 1 Fumble // 2 rec, 23 yards
Garçon: 3 rec, 92 yards
Witherspoon: 2 Tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Agreed. I will change starting week 2. Not fair for a few of us to play on all pro and the rest on all Madden for the week

Also a few big name guys did get auto signed. Kap ended up with Soka. We should probably make sure those guys get pu back into the FA pool. Maybe guys over 70 OVR?

Also a few big name guys did get auto signed. Kap ended up with Soka. We should probably make sure those guys get pu back into the FA pool. Maybe guys over 70 OVR?

Lol why would the lions sign?

Yes I think that's best. I don't see any big name other than kap. Cut him soka!

PS

Barkley signed for more than kap

Yo man saw your PM. Free most of tonight and tomorrow. I should be home like 6:30. What time is good?

Fair warning, I have not played a single full game.

Hey AT and I were trying to figure it out the other day, who is that super shitty MLB that always missed tackles that started for the Giants like 10 years ago? I don't think he started long. I just remember shitting on him all the time and you agreeing. Kyle Van Noy reminded me of him Thursday.

Smokey

Explain the story to me. The missions were awesome but I have no idea what to make of any of the story.

Ghaul wants the light for himself. The Red Legion gets the distress signal from one of the bosses from the first Destiny once he dies iirc. Arrive at the Traveler, destroy the city. Ghaul tries to get the Speaker to help him understand the Traveler and become "chosen". You're doing a bunch of fighting while this is going on as the Vanguard (Ikora, Cayde, Zavala) has been displaced to various planets once the city was destroyed. Meet Hawthorne in the woods, she decided to help the cause.

You get your light back from a corrupted Traveler shard, while the other Guardians are SOL. The Vanguard get back together with your help, and make an assault on Earth to take back the city. Eventually make your way to Ghaul's ship, after he kills the dude who saved him as an orphan and the Speaker tells him to kick rocks. Fight Ghaul with the Traveler's light infused in him. Kill him. His spirit comes out and is taunting you and the Traveler about how he is now immortal. During his chest thumping, Traveler is obtaining it's final form. Ghaul sees this. Turns around as the Traveler lets out a huge burst of energy. Gets rekt. Dead.

City starts rebuilding itself. Yay. After credits scene the huge energy burst is shown moving through our solar system and beyond, eventually out past our galaxy where "something" is sitting in the dark. The energy burst hits it, they activate, and presumably start moving towards Earth for the DLC content.

End

DCX

DCX
Does IR spots count towards the final 53?

Apparently I had two players suffer 29 week injuries :/

DCX

Ghaul wants the light for himself. The Red Legion gets the distress signal from one of the bosses from the first Destiny once he dies iirc. Arrive at the Traveler, destroy the city. Ghaul tries to get the Speaker to help him understand the Traveler and become "chosen". You're doing a bunch of fighting while this is going on as the Vanguard (Ikora, Cayde, Zavala) has been displaced to various planets once the city was destroyed. Meet Hawthorne in the woods, she decided to help the cause.

You get your light back from a corrupted Traveler shard, while the other Guardians are SOL. The Vanguard get back together with your help, and make an assault on Earth to take back the city. Eventually make your way to Ghaul's ship, after he kills the dude who saved him as an orphan and the Speaker tells him to kick rocks. Fight Ghaul with the Traveler's light infused in him. Kill him. His spirit comes out and is taunting you and the Traveler about how he is now immortal. During his chest thumping, Traveler is obtaining it's final form. Ghaul sees this. Turns around as the Traveler lets out a huge burst of energy. Gets rekt. Dead.

City starts rebuilding itself. Yay. After credits scene the huge energy burst is shown moving through our solar system and beyond, eventually out past our galaxy where "something" is sitting in the dark. The energy burst hits it, they activate, and presumably start moving towards Earth for the DLC content.

End

Thanks, I get all of that but l don't understand how the ending happened. Also
was the Speaker just a super rad con man? He said the traveler never talked to him. And what the fuck is the Traveler. And why the fuck did it let the city get destroyed before ejaculating all the light? And how did Ghaul get the light?!

Game is amazing and I don't really care, but the cut scenes were REALLY well done, well acted looked great but ultimately didn't tell much of a cohesive story, or answer a single damn question.

Making public events more accessible and easy to get to on the map is the greatest.

Top Bottom