• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

Thanks, I get all of that but l don't understand how the ending happened. Also
was the Speaker just a super rad con man? He said the traveler never talked to him. And what the fuck is the Traveler. And why the fuck did it let the city get destroyed before ejaculating all the light? And how did Ghaul get the light?!

Game is amazing and I don't really care, but the cut scenes were REALLY well done, well acted looked great but ultimately didn't tell much of a cohesive story, or answer a single damn question.

Making public events more accessible and easy to get to on the map is the greatest.

yeah the speaker juked the shit out of ghaul lol. I still don't really understand what the traveler is either tbh. I've just accepted that it's a big ball that contains light and wants to do good. Traveler couldn't do anything as it was being drained of it's light and the Cabal ship was attached to it. Once Ghaul's spirit started begging the Traveler to notice him, you see the chains from that Cabal ship start to break and the light splurge building up before releasing. Could be that once you kill Ghaul in his physical form, he releases enough light that the Traveler is able to use it to implode.

the last few missions were dope af. some of the best stuff bungie has done imo. I got major Halo vibes from the majority of the campaign too, which isn't a bad thing.

yeah the speaker juked the shit out of ghaul lol. I still don't really understand what the traveler is either tbh. I've just accepted that it's a big ball that contains light and wants to do good. Traveler couldn't do anything as it was being drained of it's light and the Cabal ship was attached to it. Once Ghaul's spirit started begging the Traveler to notice him, you see the chains from that Cabal ship start to break and the light splurge building up before releasing. Could be that once you kill Ghaul in his physical form, he releases enough light that the Traveler is able to use it to implode.

the last few missions were dope af. some of the best stuff bungie has done imo. I got major Halo vibes from the majority of the campaign too, which isn't a bad thing.

Yeah the design of the missions was nearly universally fantastic. The stuff with Failsafe was incredibly well written. The last few missions definitely felt like Halo
vehicles and escaping were pretty on the nose haha
. I wish there had been more of that sun stuff. That was really neat.

I'm enjoying finding the undiscovered locations currently. So much to do. And I like the way they gated it. The whole things opens up so damn much that this may be the most "rewarded" I've ever felt for beating a game.

Somnia

Yo man saw your PM. Free most of tonight and tomorrow. I should be home like 6:30. What time is good?

Fair warning, I have not played a single full game.

I've only played like 2 full games so I'd consider that even playing grounds lol

I can be free tonight anytime now, tomorrow is iffy though. Whatever works for you tonight.

Yea, I'm loaded with guys with season ending injuries as well.

I guess these are pre-season injuries from real life right?

And no, IR doesn't count for the final 53, that's the point, to free up space for the roster.

Somnia

Yea, I'm loaded with guys with season ending injuries as well.

I guess these are pre-season injuries from real life right?

And no, IR doesn't count for the final 53, that's the point, to free up space for the roster.

Based off talking to CB and others in discord it's for players that are hurt IRL and suspended IRL, hence everyone being 29 weeks.

EKtdSDP.png

OTB, Looking for Picks or CB/FS

Smokey

Man something feels off. Is the difference between competitive and simulation this much? Watson is throwing the ball all over the place not even close to targets, and my feet are set.

Man something feels off. Is the difference between competitive and simulation this much? Watson is throwing the ball all over the place not even close to targets, and my feet are set.

Competitive is basically last years Madden. Sim is definitely tuned a lot different.

Somnia

Stats mean WAY more in simulation, it makes it feel like you have a true superstar vs not having one.

Greg

fuck Madden - I remember why I didn't want to play this shit game

and whoever decided for a second that all-pro was the way to go was an idiot

salt.gif

Smokey

trash game tbh

so much was out of my control. fournette out here trucking everybody. watson mailing the ball no where close to receivers.

but

gg

Top Bottom