• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Still have them here. And they are the only good Doritos.

tapatio doritos are amazing fite me
rage.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If nightz cant get in until Sunday, im not sure that we can start, anyway. I wouldnt trust the CPU to not screw everything up on his team.

If nightz cant get in until Sunday, im not sure that we can start, anyway. I wouldnt trust the CPU to not screw everything up on his team.

Once the league is created games can be played. The CPU isn't going to do anything they wouldn't have anyways. When I create, the league is up and I'm the only team in the league and there are 31 CPU teams

PS

Yes drizz I can play

Once the league is created games can be played. The CPU isn't going to do anything they wouldn't have anyways. When I create, the league is up and I'm the only team in the league and there are 31 CPU teams

PS

Yes drizz I can play

I thought you can invite people to a non-active league and then start it up?

Also, seems like the rosters are literally wrong and people are missing, trades irl that aren't done in game, people in FA who shouldn't be...

Somnia

Also, seems like the rosters are literally wrong and people are missing, trades irl that aren't done in game, people in FA who shouldn't be...

So we're going to start with incorrect rosters? Awesome

Uhh I'll test it out before anything. Maybe I'm not remembering right but in my test league once I created it I was taken to week 1 and was in

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not sure what the problems with the rosters are but the Eagles one looks ok? Im guessing it might be related to some of the trades that happened during the past week or two along with draft pick compensation.

Edit: I think EA bailed the fuck out of Florida already. So I wouldnt expect anything thats wrong to be fixed within the next few days.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just overheard a conversation between my dad and homesteads city planner. There's Currently not enough trucks in Florida to clean up the projected aftermath.... My dads been retired for 5 years (was head of ECA for a minute), they're in panic mode and pulling every resource they have. Alright you jabronis I'm fleeing to west palm beach in the morning, picking up my little sister who's in the same boat as me on the way. Well be west of I95 so at least the building won't temporarily be a part of the ocean.

tenor.gif

JABEE

Just overheard a conversation between my dad and homesteads city planner. There's Currently not enough trucks in Florida to clean up the projected aftermath.... My dads been retired for 5 years (was head of ECA for a minute), they're in panic mode and pulling every resource they have. Alright you jabronis I'm fleeing to west palm beach in the morning, picking up my little sister who's in the same boat as me on the way. Well be west of I95 so at least the building won't temporarily be a part of the ocean.

I don't even know if West Palm Beach will be safe, man. Stay safe. Drizzler.

https://twitter.com/StevenCejas/status/906271647426113537

Top Bottom