• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Rbk_3

I will try and sign up tonight when I get home before bed. Our baby had to be admitted to the hospital because he is breathing too fast so not sure my availability to play for the next few days, I'll be spending most of my time there until he is out.

DJ Bowser

I will try and sign up tonight when I get home before bed. Our baby had to be admitted to the hospital because he is breathing too fast so not sure my availability to play for the next few days, I'll be spending most of my time there until he is out.
Good luck, man.

The classic auto sign on free agents.

Do we all need to drop these guys?

The problem is then you need to sign guys the CPU cut and it's difficult to track. I would prefer everyone go in and cut/resign but it's difficult to monitor. There weren't any game changer but I'm open to any ideas

Damn, hope everything turns out well

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the guys the CPU eagles signed all seemed to be no names.

unless there are any significant players signed we can probably just leave it?

Also MCNEILY

And shit RBK, hope everything turns out alright. Take all the time you need.

rinse82

Good luck man, he'll be in good hands

My son was in NICU for 10 days before he first came home. Low birth weight and breathing stuff too.

the guys the CPU eagles signed all seemed to be no names.

unless there are any significant players signed we can probably just leave it?

Also MCNEILY

And shit RBK, hope everything turns out alright. Take all the time you need.

I'm fine to leave it

PS

I'll get daddy leagues setup shortly

CB3

Keep in mind there is the companion app on phones this year. Im not sure what it does for most people, but me or FMT will be able to more easily advance the week remotely now.

also let me know what you guys think of the difficulty. i went back and forth on doing all pro or all madden. my reasoning on all pro is IN the event someone needs to play CPU, i'd like for it not to be a complete fucking chore to where people just take the sim win and risk injuries.

lions cards looked a lot like pats chiefs where the teams were marching up and down the field but i'd like some defense in the league... i don't want to change anything after one game though so i'd like to see how everyone else shakes out in week 1. if we have a ton of scores that are high then i may look into bumping into all madden

CB3

This thing you wrote on the leaguedaddy site is great.

The 4 of us that will understand it will be very happy.

McNei1y

CB I'm in Baltimore away from my house doing an old school Taking Back Sunday concert. I'm going to be available whenever you want after the MD game that starts at noon

CB3

CB I'm in Baltimore away from my house doing an old school Taking Back Sunday concert. I'm going to be available whenever you want after the MD game that starts at noon

"CB I'm in Baltimore away from my house doing an old school Taking Back Sunday concert."

"Taking Back Sunday concert"

084.png

Somnia

Uh why do I have 3 players injured already?

Randy Gregory is injured 29 weeks, Rico Gathers is hurt 29 weeks and so is one of my CB's.

In fact every team has a ton of people injured.

edit: N/M appears to be people who are hurt IRL or suspended

McNei1y

Tbs yellowcard nfg you name em I was that in high school lol

But then you look at me and I looked like the biggest goo goo dolls fan

Top Bottom