• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

DCX

DCX
Who is your mobile provider? Impressive you're able to post without Wifi. I have no service with TMobile right now...

Tornado warnings non stop since last night where I am, they keep appearing just west of us... still got power and water tho so alls good.

Cudjoe key....
DJYGPAvWAAA_4N9.jpg

This house is on 15 FOOT STILTS. Those bushes are the tops of palm trees..
Man.. :(

DCX

DJ Bowser

21458289_10155997506288690_3543754773342678962_o.jpg

My yard a few hours ago before it started getting bad. This thing hasn't hit landfall yet (as far as I know: power is out and our radio broke) and we're getting tornadoes off and on.

Taking care of my grandmother and one of my GF's friends who evacuated Miami. Shit's weak. Gonna start looking for jobs outside of Florida soon.

21458289_10155997506288690_3543754773342678962_o.jpg

My yard a few hours ago before it started getting bad. This thing hasn't hit landfall yet (as far as I know: power is out and our radio broke) and we're getting tornadoes off and on.

Taking care of my grandmother and one of my GF's friends who evacuated Miami. Shit's weak. Gonna start looking for jobs outside of Florida soon.

So you gonna move to Blizzards, tornadoes, or earthquakes?

Or I guess the desert..

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does anyone want to try the nightfall with me and eznark later. Around 10:30 EST im guessing?

I think your character needs to be 220 or higher power level.

Ferny

Does anyone want to try the nightfall with me and eznark later. Around 10:30 EST im guessing?

Minimum is 240 honestly. Anything lower and its a pretty tough one to do.

DJ Bowser

The worst is likely over for my area. I've had no power since 2pm today (it went out during the second episode of True Detective, unfortunately).

The worst is likely over in my area. My house is mostly unscathed aside from the uprooted tree though one of my neighbor's lost 1/4th of their roof.

Hope Drizz is alright.

Smokey

I need to do it, so I'm in. I'm barely over at 243 power level, but that should be ok.

The worst is likely over for my area. I've had no power since 2pm today (it went out during the second episode of True Detective, unfortunately).

The worst is likely over in my area. My house is mostly unscathed aside from the uprooted tree though one of my neighbor's lost 1/4th of their roof.

Hope Drizz is alright.

I watched some live vids that were crazy. Glad you are safe brother!

I'm fine physically but my folks and grandma are in the eye wall currently. Glad you're alright Bowser, stay inside until tornados aren't a possibility and expect puddles to have an electric current. The pics can wait.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You do get bonuses for doing it as a clan (I think?)

search for Madden GAF on bungie.net. I think i can also invite you in-game but you have to be in destiny

Smokey

You do get bonuses for doing it as a clan (I think?)

search for Madden GAF on bungie.net. I think i can also invite you in-game but you have to be in destiny

Can you send an invite, because I'm not seeing an area to search. Just create your own.

This thing hates my parents decision to go to Sarasota so fucking much. Things pivoting north to west right on top of them. I hate how slow it's moving.

On the plus side over 65% of FL has no power but we're still going strong in west palm right now.

rinse82

Jets guy notified he has to drop. I'll set to CPU so you can play

I have limited free time being swamped with babies so not exactly feeling a CPU game - I'll try to get it in by tomorrow but if you guys are ready to advance just give me the W? I'll bite the bullet on any injuries in the event.

I have limited free time being swamped with babies so not exactly feeling a CPU game - I'll try to get it in by tomorrow but if you guys are ready to advance just give me the W? I'll bite the bullet on any injuries in the event.

if you are the last game left i'll give you the W. if before that you want to play the CPU (it's all pro for this week!) then no biggie!

Smokey

Got to be doing something wrong on the Nightfall, and I'm guessing this is it

This weeks modifier is Prism, which will rotate between Void, Arc, and Solar elemental burns. Each one lasts about a minute and all player weapon and abilities will have increased damage if they match the current element. If you do use an element that is not currently selected then you’ll receive a severe damage reduction. Additionally, enemies are not affected by any elemental burn and will simply do normal damage.

Where can you tell which element is selected at the time?

Top Bottom