• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Rbk_3

When is the roll? I've been in contact with Luke. If we hold the roll I can hopefully play. Sounds like my little man will be coming home tomorrow.

Rbk_3

Glad to hear your son is okay. Congrats on him coming home!

Thanks man! 3rd time coming home so let's hope this will be the charm. Been a roller coaster.

In a good mood though. Everything looking good for my son Jack, my Rams kicked ass, my boy Sammy B just lit it up and all 3 of my fantasy absolutely kicked ass. I wasn't all that pumped for football with my sons troubles and the Rams recent history but crazy how that changed in a hurry.

It's crazy how much sports can affect your mood. Probably not a good thing when you cheer for the Rams and Toronto sports lol 😂

I'm sure Rinse can relate a lot to that with the Bills and Toronto sports haha

brentech

Bluemax and I just finished our game.
Both had some issue with kick meter, but only 1st game in the league, so whatever.

More concerning was zone defense. I had a handful of plays where 1 or 2 guys would have zone duty on one side of the field, but line up on the opposite side. I tried 'base align', which fixed that problem in last years game, but doesn't now. I couldn't do anything to fix it other than move a guy manually. Anyone know a way to fix this this year?

Also, game speed is set to 'fast' this year? Wasn't even aware you were testing that.

Bluemax and I just finished our game.
Both had some issue with kick meter, but only 1st game in the league, so whatever.

More concerning was zone defense. I had a handful of plays where 1 or 2 guys would have zone duty on one side of the field, but line up on the opposite side. I tried 'base align', which fixed that problem in last years game, but doesn't now. I couldn't do anything to fix it other than move a guy manually. Anyone know a way to fix this this year?

Also, game speed is set to 'fast' this year? Wasn't even aware you were testing that.

Never seen that zone issue. Was speed too fast? I bump it up online because it's so slow otherwise. If everyone agrees it is too fast I will change it

Nightfall conquered twice.

Feels good man.

highfive.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wasn't bad at all once we got a rhythm and route down.

Outside of the back to back fumbles off the platform lol

Im pretty sure I hit the ceiling, then was about to recover when eznark jumped into me, killing both of us in the process.

Fun stuff.

brentech

Never seen that zone issue. Was speed too fast? I bump it up online because it's so slow otherwise. If everyone agrees it is too fast I will change it

Playing the game, I wasn't thinking 'shit this feels crazy fast', but I did think 'this madden doesn't feel like it has as much control over the player.'
Just something I thought was weird to have changed without any mention. Wasn't sure if it was on purpose. I know in previous Maddens we had always mentioned that Madden online on normal feels like offline's slow, which is nice.

12 MPH wind + rain led to such a ridiculous game. Both qbs with random over throws, lots of doinked passes that hung up in the air (one that was picked), multiple missed PATs and missed FGs.

God bless EA Tiburon.

Do you have any sort of set schedule? I expect I'll have power some time in the next couple days. If my window ends up small, it would be good when you are usually available for our Week 2 game.
... why do you expect to get power back so quickly? I'm 5 stories up and it's just black in every direction. The god damn lighthouse is out...

DJ Bowser

... why do you expect to get power back so quickly? I'm 5 stories up and it's just black in every direction. The god damn lighthouse is out...

My grandmother's house lost power before mine and had it returned. Traffic lights that were off near my house are slowly getting turned back on. I might be overly optimistic.

Smokey

White Supremacists at Bungie, and your other favorite developers.

What a time

Should be relatively easy to trace back the fukboi artist responsible

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
White Supremacists at Bungie, and your other favorite developers.

What a time

Should be relatively easy to trace back the fukboi artist responsible

Its finally revealed that Eznark has been working there all along.

Top Bottom