• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got to be doing something wrong on the Nightfall, and I'm guessing this is it

Where can you tell which element is selected at the time?

I posted it in the discord for the last run or two. I even tagged you!

Smokey plz.

Its alot easier that way. I took that tank down to about 20% on my own with just the solar boosted super.

i am not in control of the roster or else i'd give the spot to shake. whats the difference if he can only play every other week vs. a CPU 100% of the time? there is a guy from EU who is interested as well, but it's cb's call! i just round em up as best as i can!

CB3

Shake can have the Jets if he wants them and we can see how it goes. If he thinks he can make it work, might as well give it a shot. We have no better options.

We might need EU guy for the bucs at the rate DM is already going.

Smokey

I posted it in the discord for the last run or two. I even tagged you!

Smokey plz.

Its alot easier that way. I took that tank down to about 20% on my own with just the solar boosted super.

I had no idea, and I think I have the discord muted lol :/

Are there any indications when it switches or even what it is in the first place?

edit:
There will be no indication whether the burn is Arc, Solar, or Void outside of a small message displayed in the bottom left corner of your screen. Always check this, because you can easily lose track of what the element of choice is in all the chaos

CB3

Yeah. I think we can do it. Can you go again tomorrow night? It resets tuesday morning so we only have one more set of runs. I got like +6 power level just off drops from our earlier runs.

Smokey

Yeah. I think we can do it. Can you go again tomorrow night? It resets tuesday morning so we only have one more set of runs. I got like +6 power level just off drops from our earlier runs.

Yeah we can try again tonight. Should be a lot easier now that I know about the prism and how it works. Each one of us equip 1/3 supers and take turns when it rotates. I knew something was up. No way it should've taken that long.

Yeah we can try again tonight. Should be a lot easier now that I know about the prism and how it works. Each one of us equip 1/3 supers and take turns when it rotates. I knew something was up. No way it should've taken that long.

Maybe getting in a party will help, call out the shit to use. Switching from the golden gun to the void walker seemed to make a massive difference for my hunter.

Am I in?!?

And rinse is my first opponent? Shits easy mode! I have never in my life lost to rinse!

Madden was a mistake.

Smokey

Maybe getting in a party will help, call out the shit to use. Switching from the golden gun to the void walker seemed to make a massive difference for my hunter.

Probably a good idea. The elemental rotation notification pops up for a split second before going away, and with all the shit being thrown at you in the Nightfall, it's extremely easy to miss. When it switches to void and you use an arc weapon, the penalties are severe in terms of damage. Explains a lot. Im sitting there like...it feels like my strongest guns are doing nothing.

I think if we can figure out a quick way to dispose of those two tanks in that large area, we can get through it with plenty of time to spare.

Probably a good idea. The elemental rotation notification pops up for a split second before going away, and with all the shit being thrown at you in the Nightfall, it's extremely easy to miss. When it switches to void and you use an arc weapon, the penalties are severe in terms of damage. Explains a lot. Im sitting there like...it feels like my strongest guns are doing nothing.

I think if we can figure out a quick way to dispose of those two tanks in that large area, we can get through it with plenty of time to spare.

We only need to kill one right? What I can't figure out is how to trigger the advance at that first large area where it says "fight through" or whatever

Smokey

We only need to kill one right? What I can't figure out is how to trigger the advance at that first large area where it says "fight through" or whatever

I think in that first major area you have to kill a certain amount of enemies. No matter where you move it still says "Fight Through". The tank area, that second tank is what we've been focusing on, but I wonder if that first one still fires on your position once you're spotted.

Somnia

So I've been having issues streaming lately, mainly on Mixer due to their FTL servers (these are the servers for no delay between video and chat). My upload speed was clearly being throttled when I used the FTL servers. I called Comcast out on it and they obviously won't admit to it and had a tech come out, is saying Uverse is connected to their node and it needs fixed and that's the problem... yet I only have issues on the one set of servers.

Found out another Mixer streamer was having the same issues, to fix it Comcast told him to upgrade to Business Class and then admitted they have what they call "Network Shaping" which detects things like the FTL stuff and throttles said internet, but they won't ever admit to it publically, he only found out through an employee off the record.

I hate this company.

CB3

I think in that first major area you have to kill a certain amount of enemies. No matter where you move it still says "Fight Through". The tank area, that second tank is what we've been focusing on, but I wonder if that first one still fires on your position once you're spotted.

I think our position is mostly blocked by that first tank. I ignore it every time. Its the guys infront of us (mostly the captain on the left by the exit) that does the damage.

Feels legit hurt :(

tears.gif

No damage to my roof, ceiling is fine, exterior walls are fine, but somehow the wooden floors in my guest room have water damage.....

And my copper front door handle now looks like the Statue of Liberty

Top Bottom