• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

BigAT

Not surprising given all the legal rulings in the past few years. Still, a shame.

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
EA has cancelled the NCAA Football series

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not surprising given all the legal rulings in the past few years. Still, a shame.

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
EA has cancelled the NCAA Football series

Saw it coming when GAF didn't bother doing a NCAA League.

Oh, this has something to do with the lawsuit, gotcha!

eznark

Banned
So I guess SteamOS might become a thing. First Ken Levine talks about it, then UBI tweets about it, and now Eznark's number one developer Paradox is knee deep in SteamOS game development already:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/26/p...aming-confirms-ck2-and-eu4-will-run-natively/

I might have to install SteamOS as a second OS. Paradox makes it sound like performance will get a huge jump moving to SteamOS to play games.

Will Levines steamos game come out day and date with his Vita game?

Sokantish

LiveWire I don't want cheap games, can you just make it so the Yakuza 1 + 2 HD comes over here so I can finally play those two games?

BigAT

811357057.gif

"What the fuck are all these X's and O's?!"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why are virtual console games still so expensive? 8 Bucks for MegaMan X is ridiculous. If they were priced at more impulse-friendly prices (2-3 bucks), id be so deep in.

Livewire, do something about that.

LiveWire

Why are virtual console games still so expensive? 8 Bucks for MegaMan X is ridiculous. If they were priced at more impulse-friendly prices (2-3 bucks), id be so deep in.

Livewire, do something about that.

Believe me if I had my way it would be free and/or Netflix style.

Top Bottom