• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

LiveWire

I didn't realize we time traveled back to 1983. Nvidia, OUYA and now Valve in the hardware business, and all of them with hilariously bad controllers? Crash #3 incoming?

Mrbob

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Steam controller design. Controller for Dota?

I'm not ready to write it off yet. Actually, semi excited because this may be the first controller where strategy games will be possible to play. But yeah, at first blush my initial thought is the controller is weird.

Built in advanced haptic feedback is awesome. Also a true clickable LCD touch screen is what I wanted on the PS4 controller and it is found here. Don't know if it will work but a lot of cool stuff. Looking forward to trying it out.

Edit: Chris Remo already tried out a beta controller. Me jelly.

gabepadx7jsn.png

I think it's time to call the 360 league. No interest, people dropping and the gameplay is shit. I can transfer commish to someone (doubt anyone new joins anyways) if needed.

Sorry bros, just didn't work out this year and I'm 99% sure the next gen versions will suck dick too :(

Trasher

I think it's time to call the 360 league. No interest, people dropping and the gameplay is shit. I can transfer commish to someone (doubt anyone new joins anyways) if needed.

Sorry bros, just didn't work out this year and I'm 99% sure the next gen versions will suck dick too :(

What a depressing year for Madden. :(

I'm gonna miss you bros.

Official Madden Doto Tourney schedule coming now at least?

Mrbob

Do we have enough to start a second in house match up battle? I'd be down. Won't mind putting my undefeated record on the line. Plus I can show off Ursa jungling 2.0 after last nights disaster. Went and read some guides!

Too bad EA went out with a whimper instead of last gen when we got Madden 2005.

LukeSmith

I'll see you on PS4, among the stars, friend

Smokey

Why would you sell a 360? It's basically the Dreamcast 2.0, gaming history.

When a new gen hits I'm pretty much done with the previous systems. I hardly ever go back. Only reason I'm keeping ps3 is because there's still stuff coming out to play on it.

Why would anyone sell their ps3 or 360? What are you going to get for it? $50-100 at most? I have 2 360s even! Still good for running DVDs or Netflix

Ain't nobody got space for all that. Plus who still watches DVDs.

When a new gen hits I'm pretty much done with the previous systems. I hardly ever go back. Only reason I'm keeping ps3 is because there's still stuff coming out to play on it.

Ain't nobody got space for all that. Plus who still watches DVDs.

I have some DVDs that aren't available on blu ray.... Like king pin!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ridiculous! I'm calling the Falcons for whatever league I ever come to play in. I don't care what year, what system. When I come back the Falcons are mine (for one season at least).
Let me down boys. Let me down. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't front you got a ps3. And a redbox.

You can get this work but I wouldn't be shocked if you duck

I dont have a PS3. I havent had one for about 2 years now. I sold it to a friend because i never used it.

LiveWire

I should have said "league" instead of "tourney" then. Something that's constantly running!

"League" suggests that we have multiple teams. We barely have enough for 2, maybe 3. If we added in the people in the DOTAGAF thread, then maybe you could get enough for six to eight 5-man teams and actually run a league.

DMczaf

Remember guys, $45 trade-in value til 10/5 at Best Buy!

And if you preorder Madden PS4 at Best Buy, you get a $10 reward certificate at pick-up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Remember guys, $45 trade-in value til 10/5 at Best Buy!

And if you preorder Madden PS4 at Best Buy, you get a $10 reward certificate at pick-up.

I dont trust madden enough to put in a preorder on it, Ill let you guys beta test! (by guys, i mean FMT. That way i can blame it on him if it ends up being shitty)

Top Bottom