• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Ok so real talk.. A week and some change out.. Who would be down for 2k14 ps4 league. There's some overlap of people with the madden thread so let's see. Will gauge interest from nba thread too etc

1. Me
2. Eznark

wtf I told you months ago I was interested! You're still mad about me owning you in madden over the years. Well I can't help that! What will it take to forgive me!

DMczaf

Eznark is going to play a basketball game in which all players aren't white? I don't believe this. He loves his grindy white basketball.

Can't believe you forgot about me, Smokey. Gonna dominate with Drose.

I like how Eznark gets shit talked about being a white guy by a white guy who lives in WISCONSIN. MrBob spits real talk!

White on white violence!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Man who the fuck is even on the Bucks this year. Im a pretty big NBA fan and im still not sure.

Larry Sanders
OJ Mayo
Illyasova
The Greek Rookie

....thats all ive got.

BigAT

Man who the fuck is even on the Bucks this year. Im a pretty big NBA fan and im still not sure.

Larry Sanders
OJ Mayo
Illyasova
The Greek Rookie

....thats all ive got.

I just watched the Knicks play them and I can't name anymore than that.

Smokey

Eznark is going to play a basketball game in which all players aren't white? I don't believe this. He loves his grindy white basketball.

Can't believe you forgot about me, Smokey. Gonna dominate with Drose.

I played NHL. Me playing NHL is more of a da fuq than Eznark playing NBA. He needs to diversify anyway, so he's in for that reason alone!

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Fern Gully
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. Luke da Gawd

Think the NBA league will last longer than this year's Madden?

So you're playing in the 2k14 league rite

rinse82

I played NHL. Me playing NHL is more of a da fuq than Eznark playing NBA. He needs to diversify anyway, so he's in for that reason alone!

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Fern Gully
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. Luke da Gawd

So you're playing in the 2k14 league rite

In there.

brentech

I might be getting it. I'm going to wait for some reviews to drop before buying the sports titles. Madden I'll get simply because I had the PS3 version and get for $10 upgrade on PSN

Nightz

I might be getting it. I'm going to wait for some reviews to drop before buying the sports titles. Madden I'll get simply because I had the PS3 version and get for $10 upgrade on PSN

Is Madden part of the upgrade program? I thought it was just a few games like BF4, Ghosts and AC4.

Sanjuro

I was down for a league...if someone gets me a PS4!!!

Only if I get the Celtics. I know, they're the best team in the game, but that's the only way I'm in.

Mrbob

New NBA2K14 PS4 video and info here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/06/nba-2k14s-eco-motion-engine-brings-players-to-life-on-ps4/

2K might be going for the realism crown:

fffqyffm.gif

Nailed Dwight Howard pouting perfectly.

eznark

Banned
Guys, this is bad. I;m watching FSWI Bucks pregame. I may start watching NBA basketball again. What have I missed over the last 13 years? Is Latrell Spreewell still around? How about Anfernee Hardaway?

Sanjuro

Guys, this is bad. I;m watching FSWI Bucks pregame. I may start watching NBA basketball again. What have I missed over the last 13 years? Is Latrell Spreewell still around? How about Anfernee Hardaway?

Sorry. Bucks legend, Blue Edwards is no longer playing.

brentech

Guess I need to get to trading in my Madden 25. Fucking Gamestop kid.

Luckily, Madden anniversary edition trades in for more on Amazon.

Looks like I'll be keeping 14 PS3 games on disc, and even then, I'm not sure they'll ever get used. Might decide to just clean house. I have a shit load of digital content.

Sanjuro

So I guess it's Madden, NBA, Knack and Killzone at launch? Am I missing anything?

I was going to do Killzone, Madden, BF4.

If people are doing NBA, then scratch BF4. Other than that, I don't see much around launch. Figure I'll use my Walmart scam and apply it towards the Target deal.

I'm still worried about the console. I may make that Thursday my Friday, then act like a total loser in front of a store.

Smokey

Ghosts SP campaign is so ridiculous it's amazing. I want to keep going.

NBA2K14 list

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX